26 inch lcd screen power board fault
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nickcakenet

New Zealand
1 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2011 :  6:51:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi Aaron. I bought this faulty SBCore SBC511 all in one pc and it did not power the screen. Everything else works ok. I checked the display power board and found what I think is a transformer on the power board that is cracked. I am trying to find a replacement part and I am told the part is no longer made.
The power board steps up(I guess) the power from 12V to 24V on the board and the transformer thing seems to be the part that does the 24V stuff and is beside the output connector to the display board fror the 26 inch screen.

By [URL=http://profile.imageshack.us/user/nickleboms]nickleboms[/URL] at 2011-08-08

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6717 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2011 :  10:15:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Maybe you can find another unit for parts on eBay?
Go to Top of Page

brianonyango2008
Apprentece

Kenya
5 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2011 :  02:22:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit brianonyango2008's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sorry for the mess buddy. Many transformers are made in preference to the product itself with the manufacturers making very specific components for their products. Nonetheless, you can find a spare of another 26inch LCD with the same power rating but not necessarily from the same company-that is if the gadget has been grounded to date.

http://brainverse-learning.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000