Comrad Andre
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6718 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2003 :  10:03:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
"comrad andre" is the alias of one of those little kiddies that likes to waste my time. I have deleted his username, blocked his IP range, and reported the abuse to AT & T (though their abuse department is basically worthless). Shouldn't be bothered by him anymore. All his posts have been deleted.

Nerf Smurf
Mad Scientist

USA
390 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2003 :  6:18:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Nerf Smurf's Homepage  Send Nerf Smurf a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Aaron What exacly did he do. I never read his posts alot

We have the gift to build what we want.
Go to Top of Page

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6718 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2003 :  09:08:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Lots of stuff. See the "Forum Abuse" topic in the Announcements forum. Mostly flooding of the forms on the site, as well as constant garbage posts to the forum (he would sit for 4-5 hours and just keep hitting "Reply"...of course, it would take me 30 keystokes and 10 seconds to clean it up...). I have blocked most of AT & T from the area at my router, so he can't even access the site anymore.

Go to Top of Page

Brian
Apprentice

USA
106 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2003 :  04:18:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Brian's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wow, be carefull blocking IP ranges- I have AT&T.
They seem to use fixed IP addresses, anyway.

Go to Top of Page

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6718 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2003 :  3:17:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I blocked AT & T out of Chicago.

Go to Top of Page

cirvin
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
1542 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2003 :  4:23:23 PM  Show Profile  Send cirvin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
wat about people who are in the same range, that are legitimate members?

next stop: nobel prize winner!
Go to Top of Page

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6718 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2003 :  09:32:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
They get screwed.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000