Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

JUAN DELA CRUZ
Mad Scientist

Philippines
476 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2010 :  12:34:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So, 'sir' you are a RC plane designer before you had retired?

I had never play with that kind of toy. When I was young I used to built a plane too.. but not battery powered.. It is only made with small paper....Lol' you can fly it as long as you want...Just like this

I wish I could see a real snow ... a white christmas!

audioguru can you send me a 'snow' in December or January?

Its October now. . .
Advance Merry Christmas!

How did you celebrate the Christmas Day there in Canada? I wish I could celebrate it with you audioguru. .

juan dela cruz
Penniless INVENTOR

Edited by - JUAN DELA CRUZ on Oct 08 2010 12:44:47 PM
Go to Top of Page

audioguru
Nobel Prize Winner

Canada
4218 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2010 :  3:06:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When I was young, most of my model airplanes had a single-cylinder engine and burned alcohol mixed with castor oil. They were noisy.
The new electric model airplanes are very quiet.

Canada has many nationalities and religions. Each group celebrates Christmas their own way.
Sometimes I see a huge party of Filipino people carrying a big statue of The Virgin Mary in a park.
It is odd so I laugh.
Go to Top of Page

pebe
Nobel Prize Winner

United Kingdom
1078 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2010 :  3:47:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by audioguru

When I was young, most of my model airplanes had a single-cylinder engine and burned alcohol mixed with castor oil. They were noisy.
The new electric model airplanes are very quiet.

Canada has many nationalities and religions. Each group celebrates Christmas their own way.
Sometimes I see a huge party of Filipino people carrying a big statue of The Virgin Mary in a park.
It is odd so I laugh.

Wot? No 'lastik Wakefields?
Go to Top of Page

wasssup1990
Nobel Prize Winner

A Land Down Under
2261 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2010 :  8:33:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit wasssup1990's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I fly real Airplanes and Helicopters... In a simulator.

But still, it is very realistic.
I have been posting less than usual because I have been too busy. I hope that thread I made in the Electronics Projects section was useful. Oops gotta go. Later.

Learn to fly real Helicopters:
http://www.youtube.com/user/wasssup1990?feature=mhum#p/f/11/I9ScVZ437xA

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity.
When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.
Go to Top of Page

audioguru
Nobel Prize Winner

Canada
4218 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2010 :  10:32:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OMG Johnny,
The extremely strong Aussie accents are so much different from Canadian English that I can't understand what they are talking about.
My RC helicopter also has a swash plate so it can move in any direction. I can rotate it, bank it and fly it in any direction. I can add two of the three motions and sometimes I can add all three and make a very tight and fast moving turn.
Soon I will try to loop my RC helicopter.

This morning I flew both of my RC airplanes in the park. I had a contest with some seagulls but I out-manouvered them.

Last weekend there were many guys with RC airplanes in the park. They (and I) come to watch the pretty young women excercising in the park. Today the women and the guys were not there.
Go to Top of Page

wasssup1990
Nobel Prize Winner

A Land Down Under
2261 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2010 :  8:19:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit wasssup1990's Homepage  Reply with Quote
LMAO!

Yeah I wish I had a nice RC Heli & Airplane... and time to play with them.

See ya.

Go to Top of Page

JUAN DELA CRUZ
Mad Scientist

Philippines
476 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2010 :  10:19:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@audioguru,

I wish I could go with you in the park flying those RC plane or helicopters and watching those young, pretty girl exercising every morning..Lol

I think you saw a 'pilmerage' by the Christian Filipino there in Canada? Well different nationalities had different beliefs, tradition, and cultures thats why sometimes it seems odd when somebody from different raise saw it. Sometimes, we Filipinos do it the same. When we saw young, sexy girls exercising in the park it seems odd but generally it is good it the eyes.. .Lol'

@pebe,
How are you 'sir'? It been a long time.

@wassup1990,

Wassup' johnny. .How is your schooling buddy?
It seems you are so busy. To many school projects and requirements?

How about those hot n sexy girls in your University? ..Lol
I think you had selected one.

juan dela cruz
Penniless INVENTOR

Edited by - JUAN DELA CRUZ on Oct 09 2010 10:24:49 PM
Go to Top of Page

wasssup1990
Nobel Prize Winner

A Land Down Under
2261 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2010 :  02:13:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit wasssup1990's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes very busy with Uni. There are plenty of good looking girls at Uni and now summer is coming. There are large open areas so I expect to see a lot more under the sun.

Go to Top of Page

wasssup1990
Nobel Prize Winner

A Land Down Under
2261 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2010 :  03:10:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit wasssup1990's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Go Johnny Go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1QKQih7pfg&feature=related

Johnny be good.

Go to Top of Page

audioguru
Nobel Prize Winner

Canada
4218 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2010 :  1:21:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Juan and Johnny,
When I went to university the pretty girls removed most of their clothing outdoors at lunch time and I lOOked and lOOked.
There is a university across the river from the park where I fly my model airplanes and the students park their cars at the park because parking is free but is expensive at the university. I lOOk and lOOk at the girls going across the bridge each morning.

But even with snow on the ground the pretty girls remove most of their clothing like this:

Download Attachment: snowboard.jpg
76.06 KB

Go to Top of Page

wasssup1990
Nobel Prize Winner

A Land Down Under
2261 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2010 :  9:33:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit wasssup1990's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hahaha you crack me up John.
The closest thing I have ever seen like that down here was naked fat guy streaking on a football field. I hear in Paris and San Fransisco there are no nudity laws.

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=AU#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=lDI4LO6l6FM

I'm typing this on an iPhone 4 which apparently some fruit company made. Who would have guessed?

Go to Top of Page

JUAN DELA CRUZ
Mad Scientist

Philippines
476 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2010 :  11:34:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@audioguru

That is one of the reasons why I want to go there in Canada..Lol' It can be considered a Tourist Spots for travellers. . I wist I could skate in the snow with those sexy girls.

@johnny,

I think in some part in Australia you can find girls like what audioguru showed more often esp. in the beaches?
I wish I could go there also to see beautiful landmarks and pleasant sceneries in the beaches.

I reply with this post using old Nokia 6600 with Free Mobile Internet Connection by applying a TRICKS.

juan dela cruz
Penniless INVENTOR

Edited by - JUAN DELA CRUZ on Oct 11 2010 11:48:06 PM
Go to Top of Page

wasssup1990
Nobel Prize Winner

A Land Down Under
2261 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2010 :  01:55:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit wasssup1990's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JUAN DELA CRUZ

@audioguru

That is one of the reasons why I want to go there in Canada..Lol' It can be considered a Tourist Spots for travellers. . I wist I could skate in the snow with those sexy girls.

@johnny,

I think in some part in Australia you can find girls like what audioguru showed more often esp. in the beaches?
I wish I could go there also to see beautiful landmarks and pleasant sceneries in the beaches.

I reply with this post using old Nokia 6600 with Free Mobile Internet Connection by applying a TRICKS.

Yeah I 'm sure there are places like that here. I don't like the cold so Canada wouldn't be good for me. I want to always walk around in shorts and a T-shirt. I would like to live near the equator, on the Gold Coast where you have all the theme parks and plenty of chicks. I have been there a few times for holidays and comparably I have also been to Florida which is also near the equator but on the other side of the world.

What do you mean you have free Mobile internet? Most of the time I use my WiFi or the University's so 3G is rarely used or more accurately "avoided" for data.

Edited by - wasssup1990 on Oct 12 2010 02:02:57 AM
Go to Top of Page

JUAN DELA CRUZ
Mad Scientist

Philippines
476 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2010 :  03:35:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by wasssup1990

Well my Old Nokia 6600 don't have a 3G connection or WIFI capability . It has a GPRS connection that I use to connect thru the internet by applying a TRICKS.
That's why it is free.

But, with no 3G or 3.5G connection (N6600 dont have) the speed is only 7~5 kb/s. Too slow. I am just to patient of using this old cellular phone.
I hope Santa Claus can give me a new one this coming Christmas.

Even a secondhand is great.

juan dela cruz
Penniless INVENTOR

Edited by - JUAN DELA CRUZ on Oct 12 2010 03:42:05 AM
Go to Top of Page

wasssup1990
Nobel Prize Winner

A Land Down Under
2261 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2010 :  06:21:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit wasssup1990's Homepage  Reply with Quote
From soldering to chicks to aircraft to mobile phones.

What do you mean by "TRICKS". A hack? My previous nokia 6300 only had GPRS.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000