Electronics Repair
 set-up files for Tandy Products
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

burnett_jerry

USA
4 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2008 :  08:57:31 AM  Show Profile  Send burnett_jerry an AOL message  Click to see burnett_jerry's MSN Messenger address  Send burnett_jerry a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
while looking for setup files for my Tandy 1400hd i ran across this page of setup files that might come in handy for users of this site. this is a link i got from radi0o shack themselfs.

http://support.radioshack.com/setup.htm

burnett_jerry

USA
4 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2008 :  08:59:11 AM  Show Profile  Send burnett_jerry an AOL message  Click to see burnett_jerry's MSN Messenger address  Send burnett_jerry a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
i have a Tandy 1400 hd laptop that someone gave me and i need some help getting it up and running. Let me go into further details about this machine. When i first got the thing it worked fine. it had games and a interface that i wasnt even familure with but it looked like Windows 3.0 or something like that. well i had and old windows 95 os on floppies and i reformatted the laptop to see if i could install that on it. now all it will do is boot to a cursor but nothing else works at all, i cant type at the cursor, i cant access the bios or anything. If anyone here knows what i can do to get it up and running, please contact me either here or via e-mail. Thanks. I reposted here because i had posted in wrong section.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000