Ammo
 HELP WITH SPUDGUN!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

oscaryu1

1 Posts

Posted - May 09 2007 :  8:17:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Read my signature, that should help some. I cannot get my spudgun to fire. it did before, but not now, I dont use the spark plug, but the metal thing included with the bbq igniter, it worked for some time, then i put it away for a month, and it wont start up no more. i bought another BBQ igniter kit, and i got it to burn some AXE CLIX/PHONIEX.. help!

Great at computers, great at engine repair, and cant make my own spudgun.

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6717 Posts

Posted - May 10 2007 :  09:08:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The problem is that the "metal thing" included with the BBQ igniter quickly fouls. The ceramic cracks and the actual BBQ igniter pushbutton wears out. At the very least you need to switch to a spark plug for a good set of electrodes, but you may also have to replace the piezo pushbutton.

And by the way, it's totally unnecessary to email me using the forum's email function. The forum is here for you to post your question to everyone, not bother me bypassing the regular mail functions on my website.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000