Canada?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BEatonNo1
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
1133 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2003 :  10:59:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit BEatonNo1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
okay I have a question for you. rumor has it down here in TEXAS, that in Canada it is common to find electrical outlets in parking lots for oil pan heaters. now i can belive oil pan heaters (makes plenty of sence to me) but I cannot imagine parking at a walmart and plugging in your car. I mean i have heard of trees exploding after weeks of cold, but stopping at walmart to do the grocery shopping and having to plug in. Thats really damn cold

Edited by - BeatonNo1 on Mar 20 2003 11:02:09 PM

n/a
DELETED (Inactive)

191 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2003 :  07:43:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rumor is always rumor.
We have that but not every were.
House and appartment have it but not everywere. Think about it. Who will pay the electricity bills?????

Go to Top of Page

BEatonNo1
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
1133 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2003 :  4:00:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit BEatonNo1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
yeah thats what i figured.

how do you plug in. is there just a retractable cord on the bottom that you pull or what

Go to Top of Page

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6718 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2003 :  2:00:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Only in certain parts in Canada where it is VERY cold. Around here in Ontario you don't normally find that. Shame too, because it would make it very convenient for everyone to drive electric cars.

Plugging in is generally accomplished with an extension cord stored in the car.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000