adveritse on the web???
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

moody
Mad Scientist

USA
326 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2004 :  11:30:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit moody's Homepage  Send moody an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i want to set up an advertisement on the web maby on ebay or google so i can get some microwave ovens w/o having to post it in the paper

basicly i need about 4 microwave ovens for my arc welder and i dont want to put it in the news paper but on the web instead.

anyone know any site and/or how to do this?

David S

da-g-dog
Mad Scientist

USA
231 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2004 :  2:44:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit da-g-dog's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

i want to set up an advertisement on the web maby on ebay or google so i can get some microwave ovens w/o having to post it in the paper

basicly i need about 4 microwave ovens for my arc welder and i dont want to put it in the news paper but on the web instead.

anyone know any site and/or how to do this?

David S

Well, you can't post an ad directly to Google or eBay. Google is just a serch engine, it finds pages with information relevent to a persons search query. eBay is a place for others to list what they have to sell, not what they want to buy. Probably it would be better to post in the local paper then you can go and pick up the items and not pay insane prices to have them shipped. They are not overly huge in size, but the weight will quickly add up to a hefty UPS bill.

hike master kyle
Go to Top of Page

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6718 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2004 :  09:15:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Just grab them from behind the local TV repair shop, or take them from the garbage. Totally free.

Or, use craigslist. http://www.craigslist.org I think (or .com?).

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000