Einstein quiz
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

da-g-dog
Mad Scientist

USA
231 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2004 :  04:59:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit da-g-dog's Homepage  Reply with Quote
http://www.business.uiuc.edu/broker/iq.htm

Give this quiz a shot. It's interesting. It took me about half an hour to figure it out.

hike master kyle

BEatonNo1
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
1133 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2004 :  8:29:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit BEatonNo1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well I guess I am in the 2%. It took ahwile to get it started, but then it went pretty good.
The only reason I can see someone not being able to figure it out is because they get tired of messing with it

Go to Top of Page

da-g-dog
Mad Scientist

USA
231 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2004 :  8:44:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit da-g-dog's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Well I guess I am in the 2%. It took ahwile to get it started, but then it went pretty good.
The only reason I can see someone not being able to figure it out is because they get tired of messing with it

Here's your gold star. *

hike master kyle

Edited by - da-g-dog on Apr 08 2004 8:44:58 PM
Go to Top of Page

cirvin
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
1542 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2004 :  1:19:18 PM  Show Profile  Send cirvin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The statement on the top of the page, about only 2% being able to solve this puzzle, Is that still applicable for today? Most people today have more education than average people of a centry ago, woudn't that make the statement false?

Just a thought.

http://daxter12.topcities.com
Go to Top of Page

n/a
DELETED (Inactive)

145 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2004 :  3:35:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

The statement on the top of the page, about only 2% being able to solve this puzzle, Is that still applicable for today? Most people today have more education than average people of a centry ago, woudn't that make the
statement false?

Just a thought.

http://daxter12.topcities.com

I'm in the 2% to. The people today are more educated, but they still dont have enougth patience to solve the Quiz, or prove themselves that they are smarter than the rest 98% hehe... ;D

SIEMENS MOBILE RULES
Go to Top of Page

Chamkeeper
Mad Scientist

278 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2004 :  01:54:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

To some extent, I agree. However, many many people have issues solving logic problems, like this one. This kind of thing makes no sense to them at all.

quote:
Most people today have more education than average people of a centry ago

Be very careful not to confuse education with intelligence. Many very bright people are uneducated. Ever see Good Will Hunting? "Youre going to find out you paid 150,000 for an education you could have got for $1.50 in late charges from the library...."

The best stuff I know I learned from my own studies. Reading, thinking, trying. By all means, get a degree, but don't think its the end all solution.

Go to Top of Page

kevinloh
Apprentice

Brunei
121 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2004 :  01:49:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've got the answer, I think it's the German. Took 27 minutes to solve this quiz. It is sort of like a jigsaw puzzle and trying to match it according to the 15 criterias.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000