67 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2004 :  6:02:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Remember me?

~ ~ ~ ~ [] []v[] []D //-\\ (( =[]= ~ ~ ~ ~

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6718 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2004 :  09:08:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Um, yes?

Go to Top of Page

n/a
DELETED (Inactive)

67 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2004 :  2:46:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OUCH that hurts man

Go to Top of Page

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6718 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2004 :  3:07:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
It was a joke...where have you been?

Go to Top of Page

n/a
DELETED (Inactive)

67 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2004 :  12:22:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
eh shit hit the fan and i ended up not being in electronics anymore... but im back now just to chill

hows ur car homie

Go to Top of Page

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6718 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2004 :  4:34:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Not bad...Not done, but then I'm not rushing things...Currently involved in the rebuild of a friend's engine (a shop screwed it up).

Go to Top of Page

n/a
DELETED (Inactive)

9 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2004 :  6:15:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey, I know this isn't related, but i couldn't fine anyother way to email Aaron.

I know u don't do anything with Electronics anymore, but I was looking through the electronics bit and saw that some of the diagrams were a little bit messy. I have re-done them on my schematic program and exported them to JPEG. I was wondering if you would be willing to post them?

James in Australia.

Go to Top of Page

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6718 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2004 :  09:12:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well, if they are in the same style as already on the site, I don't see why not...But can they be converted to GIF? Simple line drawings are much better as GIF then JPEG.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
DELETED (Inactive)

9 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2004 :  6:21:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yup,

I just converted them all to GIF.

Do you have an email for me to send them to.

Go to Top of Page

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6718 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2004 :  09:15:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Use the conact form on this site. Just include a note with a link back to this topic so I know what's happening 6+ months from now...

Go to Top of Page

n/a
DELETED (Inactive)

9 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2004 :  01:06:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Couldn't.

Put in my email yesterday and no reply yet.

Go to Top of Page

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6718 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2004 :  09:36:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Then you probably have an ISP with a braindead spam filter blocking my email. Which means you are probably losing a lot of legitimate email.

Send to webpage@aaroncake.net

Go to Top of Page

n/a
DELETED (Inactive)

9 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2004 :  3:12:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wouldn't be supprised, Having lived in Vancouver all my life and then moving here,
All of their internet and phone services are primitive compared to at home. They are JUST starting to get High speed and cable T.V, and at alarmingly high rates. We had ADSL in vancouver for $34 / Month. Here we have ADSL @ $78 / month. Cable T.V is called "Foxtel" and its $69 / Month for 35 channels! What a rip! At home we had starchoice and we got 120 channels for $40 / month.

A lot of things in OZ are a rip-off, but its a nice place to live.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000