New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kevinloh
Apprentice

Brunei
121 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2004 :  11:08:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have searched the net for a .mov to .avi converter but failed. I need a freeware program that does it. But please not RiverPast Video Cleaner and WinMpg . I need it to convert a video I took from a digital cam so that it could be converted to avi and then to wmv and I have a program that does the conversion of avi to wmv. Thanks.

da-g-dog
Mad Scientist

USA
231 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2004 :  02:02:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit da-g-dog's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Check www.freedownloads.com

hike master kyle
Go to Top of Page

kevinloh
Apprentice

Brunei
121 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2004 :  01:17:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, both are shareware (and sharewaare places a watermark which I hate). What I want is a freeware that does the conversion of mov quicktime movie to avi windows playable movie. Can somebody please help me? I really nned it so that my other program can convert from avi to wmv to be posted into my school's website.

Thanks for understanding.

Go to Top of Page

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6718 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2004 :  09:22:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Head over to http://www.thescreensavers.com and do a search. You'll find it.

Go to Top of Page

kevinloh
Apprentice

Brunei
121 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2004 :  01:13:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have downloaded it but it does not work. Codec problems I suppose. I tried opening Windows Medioa Player 9.0 and it says locating codec then error locating codec. I need a mov to avi converter badly and the compression codec must be a standard type not the one hat you have to download it yourself. Any other URL?

Thanks.

Go to Top of Page

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6718 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2004 :  09:14:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well, then get a copy of Adobe Premiere or any other video editor. That's all I can suggest if the free utilities don't work.

Go to Top of Page

kevinloh
Apprentice

Brunei
121 Posts

Posted - May 12 2004 :  01:28:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, I am happy that I have found a great video converter. The name is Rad Video Tools from Bink and Smacker. Its absolutely free. Here's the URL http://www.radgametools.com/default.htm

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000