add my url to your websites please
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gokartmaniac
Apprentice

Germany
105 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2004 :  9:58:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit gokartmaniac's Homepage  Send gokartmaniac an AOL message  Reply with Quote
will any of you guys add my url to your websites so google will recognize my website if you do i will ad your url to my website and aaron it would be realy cool if you could add my url to your site aaron should I call you mr. cake sinse you are an adult?

www.freewebs.com/sethmeredith

da-g-dog
Mad Scientist

USA
231 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2004 :  11:47:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit da-g-dog's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

will any of you guys add my url to your websites so google will recognize my website if you do i will ad your url to my website and aaron it would be realy cool if you could add my url to your site aaron should I call you mr. cake sinse you are an adult?

Capitol letters and periods are your friends.

hike master kyle
Go to Top of Page

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6718 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2004 :  10:27:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I don't really have any "links" area on my site except "My Favourite Websites". And that page, literally, contains a list of my favourite websites. So in order to get on that list, a site must be a favourite on mine.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: content, content, content. If you build it, they will link....

As for the other question....Yes, I am technically an adult (being 24). Please don't call me Mr......"Aaron" will do fine...

Go to Top of Page

gokartmaniac
Apprentice

Germany
105 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2004 :  01:59:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit gokartmaniac's Homepage  Send gokartmaniac an AOL message  Reply with Quote
you could put my url in your spudgun section

ps dose google recognize geocities sites more or is geocities just more popular

Go to Top of Page

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6718 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2004 :  2:06:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
You can add your spudgun site yourself with the form at the bottom of the links page.

Google doesn't treat GeoCities any different from any other web host.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000