Page: of 63

pebe
Nobel Prize Winner

United Kingdom
1078 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2008 :  12:47:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by steven

hi,i have a question wanna to ask upstairs,what's the friquency(it seems only 0.5Hz)?what do you wanna to use for? your input fuse is 5A,but your switching transistor is 3055*2? How many Watt do u wanna to output? i am engineer for power supply, i think i can help u to complet this case.

Which circuit are you asking about?
Go to Top of Page

kivdenn
Nobel Prize Winner

Uganda
535 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2008 :  04:45:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think he means my 24V/48V inverter circuit. The frequency is 50Hz and the output is determined by the transformer size.Dennis
Go to Top of Page

kivdenn
Nobel Prize Winner

Uganda
535 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2008 :  04:05:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hullo Juan this modified sine wave inverter has failed to run my fridge yet the fridge is rated 83Watts and the inverter is producing over 1000VA because it it using a 30Amp transformer and 8 mosfets of 50amps each paraleled on each chanel of the oscilator. Why?
Dennis
Go to Top of Page

JUAN DELA CRUZ
Mad Scientist

Philippines
476 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2008 :  03:50:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by kivdenn

Hullo Juan this modified sine wave inverter has failed to run my fridge yet the fridge is rated 83Watts

Hi Dennis...
What M.S-wave inverter are you refering with????.....
........my M.S.-wave Inverter???

and the inverter is producing over 1000VA because it it using a 30Amp transformer and 8 mosfets of 50amps each paraleled on each chanel of the oscilator. Why?

My M.S-wave INVERTER was rated '500W OUTPUT' only not 1000W. It uses '1000W' transformer from old microwave oven. I remove the secondary winding (rated 2000V) & rewound it for my primary winding w/ centapped (rated 12V-0V-12V/ 105Amperes using #3 AWG magnetic wire).
I used 'two pairs' of IRFZ44 Mosfet to obtain 500W output.
You can increase its output power by using better Power mosfets, but,
........ be sure to use batteries (paralled) & transformer(high rated power in WATTs) that can handle your desires 'Huge output'.

..Your Fridge has a motor that needs 'high current' to start.
That's why it didn't run it 'coz its output is limited for only 500W.

juan dela cruz
Penniless INVENTOR

Edited by - JUAN DELA CRUZ on Jun 21 2008 03:52:05 AM
Go to Top of Page

j12
Apprentece

Pakistan
10 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2008 :  1:37:37 PM  Show Profile  Click to see j12's MSN Messenger address  Send j12 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
can any 1 tell me if we r not conecting the t1 step up transformer what was the reading of the reading of circuit and what was rga right conection of 2n3055 i am confuced to conecting, or what was the right way to use the microwave transformer in this circuit
plzz help me

john
Go to Top of Page

j12
Apprentece

Pakistan
10 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2008 :  1:38:59 PM  Show Profile  Click to see j12's MSN Messenger address  Send j12 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
can any 1 tell me if we r not conecting the t1 step up transformer what was the reading of the reading of circuit and what was rga right conection of 2n3055 i am confuced to conecting, or what was the right way to use the microwave transformer in this circuit
plzz help me

john
Go to Top of Page

audioguru
Nobel Prize Winner

Canada
4218 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2008 :  6:23:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi John J12,
Which inverter circuit are you making?
The original project on this site with only two 2N3055 transistors does not work. A rewound microwave oven transformer won't make it work better.
Go to Top of Page

j12
Apprentece

Pakistan
10 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2008 :  06:46:37 AM  Show Profile  Click to see j12's MSN Messenger address  Send j12 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hi 2
i am talking about
12V to 120V Inverter

john
Go to Top of Page

audioguru
Nobel Prize Winner

Canada
4218 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2008 :  7:31:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi John J12,
The 12V to 120V Inverter project has many things wrong with it so it does not work.
Go to Top of Page

j12
Apprentece

Pakistan
10 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2008 :  3:45:43 PM  Show Profile  Click to see j12's MSN Messenger address  Send j12 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
ohh man !!!

did u have any dc to ac converter diagram , i want to convert 12vdc to ac current ,i have a step up trams former i give her 12vac they convert 215vac, so i want a dc to ac converter diagram.

john
Go to Top of Page

audioguru
Nobel Prize Winner

Canada
4218 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2008 :  6:07:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A simple square-wave inverter will not power many electronic products properly and speed controllers for power tools will not work.
How much power do you need?
Do you have a huge battery to power it?
Go to Top of Page

j12
Apprentece

Pakistan
10 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2008 :  3:24:06 PM  Show Profile  Click to see j12's MSN Messenger address  Send j12 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
thankx for replying
"audioguru"
i wanat to run only 1 tv and 1 music system
now i have only a 12v 60A car battery

john
Go to Top of Page

audioguru
Nobel Prize Winner

Canada
4218 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2008 :  01:45:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Your TV and music system is made to run from a sine-wave and probably will not work properly from the square-wave of a simple inverter. They will probably work from a modified sine-wave inverter circuit.

There are some good modified sine-wave and pure sine-wave inverters sold at a low price. They are made in China and cost much less than you can make one.

Your battery is only 720Wh. It will run a medium TV and medium music system for about 3.5 hours.
Go to Top of Page

j12
Apprentece

Pakistan
10 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2008 :  03:23:37 AM  Show Profile  Click to see j12's MSN Messenger address  Send j12 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
thankx dear

john
Go to Top of Page

almaleky

2 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2008 :  11:52:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HELLO YS..

I WANT TO UNDERSTAND HOW TH BOTH BIAS IS CONNECTED TO BOTH COLLECTOR>
PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS CIRCUIT IN POINTS...VERY THANKS

I LOVE PROPHET MUHAMMAD
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 63 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic