best games
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gokartmaniac
Apprentice

Germany
105 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2004 :  12:34:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit gokartmaniac's Homepage  Send gokartmaniac an AOL message  Reply with Quote
whats the best downloadavle game and what website has the best online games.

www.freewebs.com/sethmeredith

BEatonNo1
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
1133 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2004 :  5:29:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit BEatonNo1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
well it depends what system your talking about. for mac i would have to say escape velocity, and for pc its got to be scorched earth (yeah that old dos game)
I dont play to many online games anymore, but yahoo has got some good ones

that game the army made is pretty awsome (to big for me though) and it fits into both catigories i guess

Edited by - beatonno1 on Feb 27 2004 5:30:57 PM
Go to Top of Page

gokartmaniac
Apprentice

Germany
105 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2004 :  6:41:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit gokartmaniac's Homepage  Send gokartmaniac an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I downloaded American Army: Operations and it will not play on my laptop My laptop is the latest version of the ibm thinkpad 600x 128 megs ram 12 gigs hd 650mhz heres the prob it has a neomagic graphics card with only 4 megs is there an equaly cool games that will play on my laptop and is it apsolutely imposible to play aao on my laptop.

Go to Top of Page

Brian
Apprentice

USA
106 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2004 :  9:49:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Brian's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I like to play Wolfenstein Enemy Terriotry. It is a multiplayer WW II game, free to download.

Get it at http://games.activision.com/games/wolfenstein/

Go to Top of Page

gokartmaniac
Apprentice

Germany
105 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2004 :  6:49:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit gokartmaniac's Homepage  Send gokartmaniac an AOL message  Reply with Quote
the problem with my graphics card is it has no 3d acceleration is there any good first person shooters that will play with out 3d acceleration

Go to Top of Page

gokartmaniac
Apprentice

Germany
105 Posts

Posted - Feb 29 2004 :  12:46:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit gokartmaniac's Homepage  Send gokartmaniac an AOL message  Reply with Quote
whenever i download dos games and try to open them dos closes after a couple seconds
dose anybody know what the prob is i am runing windows xp

Go to Top of Page

Chamkeeper
Mad Scientist

278 Posts

Posted - Feb 29 2004 :  01:18:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When you really want a challenge try Mindrover....

Not an easy game, but if you like solving problems.... You will be up all night...

Go to Top of Page

BEatonNo1
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
1133 Posts

Posted - Feb 29 2004 :  1:02:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit BEatonNo1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
you have to open the game through dos. this means opening a dos window and type in the path.

Go to Top of Page

adrianZ
Apprentece

Australia
17 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2004 :  02:41:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Try www.miniclip.com they have heaps of games that you can play over the net or download.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000