Designs
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Nerf Smurf
Mad Scientist

USA
390 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2003 :  10:53:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Nerf Smurf's Homepage  Send Nerf Smurf a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
This post is for designs and such that were thought of and then shown on TV. In other words, to late to cash in your idea. I have the idea of a "Rear View Camera" the next thing i know, some car company already hooked a car up with a camera and are now selling it. That was about 3-4 months ago. I had the idea for about a few years. And the "Wireless Vacuum". I also had that idea but was too late to cash it in. On PAX (PAX is a US channel, dont know if you can get it in other countries, but maybe you can.) They showed a 2 inch high, 8 inch in diameter, wire less vacuum. I need to patend my ideas. I also have a great idea for a real HUD for a car. Using aircraft technology. I think ill send that idea to Ford.

BEatonNo1
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
1133 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2003 :  11:05:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit BEatonNo1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
well the camera rear view mirrors have been in buses and RVs for quite a few years now, as for the HUDs they have been in higher end cars for a year or so, some of which use heat imaging. (you should research google there are at least 5 or so commercial HUD kits for cars to)

Go to Top of Page

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6718 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2003 :  09:36:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My most recently stolen idea was for a USB dildo. Draw your own conclusions.

Go to Top of Page

Kale
Nobel Prize Winner

Canada
795 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2003 :  3:33:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kale's Homepage  Send Kale an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Plug and play?

Go to Top of Page

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6718 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2003 :  09:57:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Something like that...

(wanted to use the smily for a long time)

Go to Top of Page

n/a
DELETED (Inactive)

96 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2003 :  6:23:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i saw that on techtv... the one i saw even vibrated differently to certain music. man, can't believe that thing sells, and not just to women...

Yesterday USA, Jetzt Deutschland... RYE
Go to Top of Page

Kale
Nobel Prize Winner

Canada
795 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2003 :  1:38:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kale's Homepage  Send Kale an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
There's always someone somewhere that will buy a wacky idea.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000