Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6718 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2003 :  4:43:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
ALL electronics related mail is simply deleted on spot. If I am in a bad mood, I will sometimes inform the person why their message is not being answered.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
DELETED (Inactive)

67 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2003 :  12:55:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol, aaron, in a bad mood? never...lol im j/k homie

no comment on the heaven.net thing? i thought it was pretty humorus personally. but then again i got ADD so im an idiot

btw like muh new sig?

.-=*=-.-=*=-.-=*=-.-=*=-.-=*=-.

"Trying Is The First Step Twords Failure"

[] []v[] []D //-\\ (( =[]=

*=-.-=*=-.-=*=-.-=*=-.-=*=-.-=*
Go to Top of Page

n/a
DELETED (Inactive)

11 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2003 :  11:11:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Aaron, regarding the Electronics emails you get.....why not redirect them to me?? I'd be happy to help out! :)

And regarding my absence, if anyone noticed :P
A week or so ago, there was a massive power fluctuation, then a surge, and it took out most of my computer equipmet, TV, VCR etc, and i've only just totally rebuilt my dual athlon rig, and got my other two machines online, ie internet gateway/print server etc and file server, and it took ages for NTL to gimme a new cable modem! The only thing that's still alive is the two old crappy monitors i use on the other machines and my stupid printer >.<

Go to Top of Page

n/a
DELETED (Inactive)

67 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2003 :  12:51:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Actually I Noticed That You Wern't Active. I Thought That You Abandoned Us, But I'm Glad You Didn't. Sorry To Hear About The Outage/Rapeage Of Your Stuff. Glad To Have You Back!

.-=*=-.-=*=-.-=*=-.-=*=-.-=*=-.-=*=-.-=*=-.-=*=-.

"Trying Is The First Step Twords Failure"
[] []v[] []D //-\\ (( =[]=

*=-.-=*=-.-=*=-.-=*=-.-=*=-.-=*=-.-=*=-.-=*=-.-=*
Go to Top of Page

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6718 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2003 :  1:18:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Do you have any idea of how many questions you would get? I bet that after 1 week of recieving 300 emails per day, you'd give up very quickly.

Sorry to hear about the power problems. Surge protectors and lightening arresters do wonders to prevent stuff like this.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
DELETED (Inactive)

11 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2003 :  8:26:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol, i get lots of spam anyway, and it'd make me feel loved if i got 300+ a day :D

And you actually NOTICED i had gone? wow...

Go to Top of Page

kenmce

35 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2003 :  9:18:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So Impact, for those of us who don't speak '733T, what does "
[] []v[] []D //-\\ (( =[]= " mean?

Coolioshyena, these forums are where the mail should go. Collectively we can have fun with it. It's way better than just one person slogging through all that stuff all by themself, that would be like work... Also, maybe you could build an uninteruptable power supply to go between the mains and your stuff?

*****the first rule of Aaron's Forum is that we do not talk about Aaron's Forum!****
Go to Top of Page

n/a
DELETED (Inactive)

11 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2003 :  9:21:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
DUDE! I had 3 UPS units AND 4 surge protected sockets, they all went bang!!! I noted the sarcasm, Mr. Smart Tooshie :P

The forum posting of emails or something's a good idea....what about it Aaron?

Go to Top of Page

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6718 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2003 :  10:01:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
It would take me forever to post everyone's email. If people want their question answered, I believe the "Contact Me" page is VERY clear that I do not accept electronics questions and if they want it answered they should post to the forum. I tend to answer them when they are posted here, though I doubt that I am very useful for that since I have been out of the loop for 3-4 years now...My sense of electronics is very rusty.

If people cannot follow a very simple instruction (that is presented to them at least 3 times by the time they get my email address) then they deserve to be ignored.

As for the UPS, I already have one and had it previously connected to a large deep cycle boat battery. Unfortunately, that battery has died, so now I must replace it. Right now I'm running no UPS, but there have not been any power problems lately. I will get around to replacing the battery soon, but I sort of have a disassembled 13B rotary engine on my bench right now, so that is my priority as I want my car ready by the summer....

As for your power problems, impact, were those APC UPS's? I have not been impressed with APC for several years, and their "techs" and warrenty service has left many of my customers very unhappy.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
DELETED (Inactive)

67 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2003 :  12:13:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
3 in 1 lets do it baby

coolio: yes, i did notice, you are loved

special K: its not really leet speak, if u look at it, its spells out impact

Grand Master Of The Universe Mr. Cake: i do not beleive i had a question about and power stuff, altho i post randomly sometimes so i might have... i did have a q about a power supply a while back but i dont think i asked anyone here... prolly would have been a good idea... keep it real A

impact out

.-=*=-.-=*=-.-=*=-.-=*=-.-=*=-.-=*=-.-=*=-.-=*=-.
\
/ "Trying Is The First Step Twords Failure"
\ [] []v[] []D //-\\ (( =[]=
/
*=-.-=*=-.-=*=-.-=*=-.-=*=-.-=*=-.-=*=-.-=*=-.-=*
Go to Top of Page

n/a
DELETED (Inactive)

11 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2003 :  5:32:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yep, saw it said impact straight away, cool, leet speak my ass You love me, impact? lol, marry me

Go to Top of Page

n/a
DELETED (Inactive)

67 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2003 :  12:25:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well i dont know if my girlfriend would approve or not but...what the hell, why not?

im a keeper too everyone always says that i am a nice guy... and im good in bed too... LOL

~ ~ ~ ~ [] []v[] []D //-\\ (( =[]= ~ ~ ~ ~
Go to Top of Page

n/a
DELETED (Inactive)

11 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2003 :  3:31:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Me too! LOL wanna find out? LMAO

Go to Top of Page

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6718 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2003 :  08:43:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

and im good in bed too... LOL

Sex is like driving. Most guys think they're good at it, until they see someone who's really good, then they just think "Well....I'm OK, but..."

Seriously. If a girl tells you you're good in bed, she's lying. If she tells her friends that you're good in bed, then she's telling the truth.

Girls...

Go to Top of Page

n/a
DELETED (Inactive)

67 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2003 :  12:16:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sooo... your telling me that the fact that she tell all of her friends is a good thing? cause they usually tell her to shut up cause she talks about it soo much... lol... i could give you a quote from one of her online journal entrys when i get home if youd like, the site is blocked here at school

~ ~ ~ ~ [] []v[] []D //-\\ (( =[]= ~ ~ ~ ~
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000