Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6718 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2002 :  09:58:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
coolioshyena: Thanks for the support. LOL.

impact: Well, how about a very simple solution...Baseball bat? Or rather, check the HV generator in the circuits section...Though using that circuit might cause some pretty serious burns and/or seizures...But it would be funny.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
DELETED (Inactive)

67 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2002 :  1:05:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ROFL, Alright! I'll let him know of your suggestions :)

[] []v[] []D //-\\ (( =[]=
Go to Top of Page

n/a
DELETED (Inactive)

67 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2002 :  1:23:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
aaron,
you and/or me need to figure a way to get more regulars in these here fourms... not that its not fun chattin with ya, but its fun to flame idiots too :) especially if they flame back and you get a huge flame thread going with me moderating.... or you can just delete my account and send the russian mafia to "put me to sleep". either way i just wanna say hi...lol

Go to Top of Page

n/a
DELETED (Inactive)

67 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2002 :  1:25:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
that and the fact that for the past 20 minutes i've been replying to my own posts...hehe

Go to Top of Page

n/a
DELETED (Inactive)

11 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2002 :  2:48:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aaron: your welcome, big boy ;) LMFAO, no i ain't gay :P

Impact0rz: I'll make one for ya! ^_^

*chinese accent*....Suckie suckie ten dollar? lol Merry Christmas!
Go to Top of Page

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6718 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2002 :  4:33:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Traffic to the forum will pick up soon as there are more useful posts. I mean, it's only less then a week old as it is, so with anything it needs time to grow.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
DELETED (Inactive)

11 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2002 :  5:13:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How about some hot, steamy....MOSFET action? OOOOOOoooooooohh look at that current flow.... lol, seriously, anything i can do to help ya? :)
Go to Top of Page

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6718 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2002 :  09:36:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
There's not a lot that can be done to help...At some point, I will put links to the forum on the Circuits page, and perhaps on the yellow banners at the top as well. Really, the forum's purpose is to at least offer some support to the electronics sections, even if it is mostly user-user. Though I have been replying to electronics topics, I am doing so to hopefully get things moving.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
DELETED (Inactive)

67 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2002 :  11:14:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well I Was at school today and guess what... my teacher actually ordered those CMOS chips... but the damn thing didnt work...it was twords the end of the class that they came in and i really didnt feel like bothering with it... all the LED's lit, but they didnt chase... why is it that everything i make never works

Go to Top of Page

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6718 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2002 :  3:25:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Check the output of the oscillator with a scope. You should see a square wave.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

31 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2002 :  12:41:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aaron: I have just emailed you some comments (no questions). I wondered if you would just delete them on sight or actually check the subject or have a spam filter. I didn't want to post it in the forums for some reason

almost forgot.. Happy New Years too

http://www.jesseadams.net

Edited by - Flamez on Dec 31 2002 12:44:05 PM
Go to Top of Page

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6718 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2002 :  1:52:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Electronics messages are simply deleted on site. It clearly says this on my site. I don't deal with anything related to electronics anymore. Other messages are answerd as required.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
DELETED (Inactive)

67 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2003 :  11:16:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just wanted to restate the topic of this posting :)

Go to Top of Page

n/a
DELETED (Inactive)

67 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2003 :  11:22:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
what if the email was from me? or from someone with the email addy god@heaven.net or something?

.-=*=-.-=*=-.-=*=-.-=*=-.-=*=-.

"Trying Is The First Step Twords Failure"

*=-.-=*=-.-=*=-.-=*=-.-=*=-.-=*
Go to Top of Page

n/a
DELETED (Inactive)

67 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2003 :  11:24:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i just realized that there is no www.heaven.net i would think some religious bozo would want it just to try and spam peoples emails with subjects of "Bring God Back Into Your Life" or "Have You Talked To God Today" i think we should register it and reply to spam mails telling them "its ok my child, i forgive you for your sins"

.-=*=-.-=*=-.-=*=-.-=*=-.-=*=-.

"Trying Is The First Step Twords Failure"

*=-.-=*=-.-=*=-.-=*=-.-=*=-.-=*
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000