Aaron's Homepage Forum
Aaron's Homepage Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Miscellaneous
 Lounge
 Time (demented thoughts)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File (GIF, JPG, JPEG, BMP, ZIP, PNG)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - Sep 26 2003 : 5:08:32 PM
It it just me or does time seem to 'go faster' at this time of year?, if you dont know what i mean you will probably be thinking WTF, but if you do, you will sort of understand what I mean.

Adam

9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - Oct 09 2003 : 1:35:34 PM
back in SC it never snows, but for some reason the precipitation came to us this past year and jan-feb we had it snow like 6 weekends, many in a row, so i had a lot of time off from school cause we barely have the equipment to clear the highways lol

Yesterday USA, Jetzt Deutschland... RYE
Epsilon! Posted - Sep 30 2003 : 7:52:45 PM
lastyear, it began snowing like during october here. the snow and cold weather let up after march.... that sucked

BEatonNo1 Posted - Sep 30 2003 : 6:53:48 PM
we usually only get one or two snowfalls down here, but it rarely sticks to the ground. last winter we had a cool freeze. all of the roads had an 1/8 of an inch or so of ice on them it was fun

n/a Posted - Sep 30 2003 : 5:45:40 PM
Where I am, east of England (45 miles inland) We rarely get snow, It may snow about 2 - 3 times a year some years (some years It dont snow at all) and it rarely settles much, on average we get about 1 that settles and that is about 1-2" deep

Adam

Nerf Smurf Posted - Sep 30 2003 : 02:25:55 AM
my school opens in 1 week. so i got a while to get ready. Crap, it never snows where i am

Edward, A. Williams Jr.
Have a Problen with that?
cirvin Posted - Sep 29 2003 : 7:50:15 PM
yea, tim is flyin for m too. i fll like iv bn in school for lik one week, but it has been 3!! wow i'm like "where did the month go!!!'

next stop: nobel prize winner!
Aaron Cake Posted - Sep 29 2003 : 09:21:45 AM
Sept/Oct is always busy at the shop. I think it's the natural instinct of people to "stock up" before the snow.

Epsilon! Posted - Sep 26 2003 : 6:07:14 PM
For some reason, october seems to go the fasterst for me. As far back as i remember...

BEatonNo1 Posted - Sep 26 2003 : 5:19:25 PM
Its school dude. If your like me you live for the weekends. come monday im thinking about the next weekend every week...

Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000