Time (demented thoughts)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
DELETED (Inactive)

27 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2003 :  5:08:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It it just me or does time seem to 'go faster' at this time of year?, if you dont know what i mean you will probably be thinking WTF, but if you do, you will sort of understand what I mean.

Adam

BEatonNo1
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
1133 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2003 :  5:19:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit BEatonNo1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Its school dude. If your like me you live for the weekends. come monday im thinking about the next weekend every week...

Go to Top of Page

Epsilon!
Mad Scientist

Canada
276 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2003 :  6:07:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For some reason, october seems to go the fasterst for me. As far back as i remember...

Go to Top of Page

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6718 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2003 :  09:21:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sept/Oct is always busy at the shop. I think it's the natural instinct of people to "stock up" before the snow.

Go to Top of Page

cirvin
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
1542 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2003 :  7:50:15 PM  Show Profile  Send cirvin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yea, tim is flyin for m too. i fll like iv bn in school for lik one week, but it has been 3!! wow i'm like "where did the month go!!!'

next stop: nobel prize winner!
Go to Top of Page

Nerf Smurf
Mad Scientist

USA
390 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2003 :  02:25:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Nerf Smurf's Homepage  Send Nerf Smurf a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
my school opens in 1 week. so i got a while to get ready. Crap, it never snows where i am

Edward, A. Williams Jr.
Have a Problen with that?
Go to Top of Page

n/a
DELETED (Inactive)

27 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2003 :  5:45:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where I am, east of England (45 miles inland) We rarely get snow, It may snow about 2 - 3 times a year some years (some years It dont snow at all) and it rarely settles much, on average we get about 1 that settles and that is about 1-2" deep

Adam

Go to Top of Page

BEatonNo1
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
1133 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2003 :  6:53:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit BEatonNo1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
we usually only get one or two snowfalls down here, but it rarely sticks to the ground. last winter we had a cool freeze. all of the roads had an 1/8 of an inch or so of ice on them it was fun

Go to Top of Page

Epsilon!
Mad Scientist

Canada
276 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2003 :  7:52:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lastyear, it began snowing like during october here. the snow and cold weather let up after march.... that sucked

Go to Top of Page

n/a
DELETED (Inactive)

96 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2003 :  1:35:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
back in SC it never snows, but for some reason the precipitation came to us this past year and jan-feb we had it snow like 6 weekends, many in a row, so i had a lot of time off from school cause we barely have the equipment to clear the highways lol

Yesterday USA, Jetzt Deutschland... RYE
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000