Aaron's Homepage Forum
Aaron's Homepage Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Miscellaneous
 Lounge
 Stupid things

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File (GIF, JPG, JPEG, BMP, ZIP, PNG)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Epsilon! Posted - Aug 12 2003 : 1:01:11 PM
Hey all..
I was just bored and I was wondering what is the funniest, weirdest or the most stupid thing that has happened to you or that you have done..?

10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - Aug 29 2003 : 08:46:11 AM
I once repaired a bare 240 volt wire while it was turned on.It bit me,lucky those circuit breakers work.It does tickle abit.

Chamkeeper Posted - Aug 29 2003 : 02:32:07 AM
@22 yrs old I had a moment of terrible judgement.

Driving home from a social event, after installing the NOS system a week or so before, (in '86), to a turbocharged, intercooled motor, I decided that the police and I needed to race/drive crazy that night. Bad Idea.

They wrote a ticket for four serious counts and only a great (high dollar) atty. saved me. I retained permision to drive, barely.

Shut it off and save your license...

n/a Posted - Aug 17 2003 : 2:37:10 PM
Umm.. lets see... I plugged a DC-DC powersupply into the 240volt mains...

plugged a bridge rectifier connected to a fluro tube into the mains..... anywho... seeya...

cirvin Posted - Aug 13 2003 : 4:22:01 PM
to go into more detail. i dropped the can on the sidewalk and it landed on the nozzle witch stuck open. i picked it up and some vapr got in the flame. i couldn't stop the flaming can so i took it to the hose and extinguish it. we let it drain and threw the evidence away.

next stop: nobel prize winner!
BEatonNo1 Posted - Aug 12 2003 : 11:22:12 PM
when that happend to me and a friend...the can exploded. but it wasent WD-40 it was some sort of varnis remover.

Epsilon! Posted - Aug 12 2003 : 10:56:00 PM
Ha.. been there done that...
I was making a flamethrower and some wd-40 got on the nozzle, anyway.. nozzle got on fire.. melted the stuff inside and wd 40 sprayed out. I almost lost my face..

cirvin Posted - Aug 12 2003 : 10:02:02 PM
can of wd-40 and a tiki torch. nuff said.

BEatonNo1 Posted - Aug 12 2003 : 8:47:01 PM
well for me it was catching pyromania while vaporizing gas in my boiler....and deciding i should try lighting the gases comming out of the boiler....Ill let yall figure out what happened

n/a Posted - Aug 12 2003 : 7:34:02 PM
the dumbest thing I have ever boon is playing with chemicals with out knowing shit about them well as you can imagine I was heating shit with a burner and it blow up it came up out of the test tub and came down on my hand it left a 2"x2" burn on the back of my hand the skin came off about 5 min after that I am very lucky that it did not blow the test tub up and kill me

Edited by - semper fi on Aug 12 2003 7:36:00 PM
cirvin Posted - Aug 12 2003 : 6:25:22 PM
just look at the topics: soldering iron burns, and electrical disasters. there are some funny tories there

Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000