Aaron's Homepage Forum
Aaron's Homepage Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Miscellaneous
 Lounge
 Ur My God!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File (GIF, JPG, JPEG, BMP, ZIP, PNG)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - Dec 12 2002 : 11:46:02 AM
You kick so much ass! I've read like everything you have on your site. We have the exact same interests. You rock hard man. I want to be your friend. lol

Sean "Impact" Sipe
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - Feb 10 2003 : 12:57:52 PM
Thanks lolll

n/a Posted - Feb 10 2003 : 11:51:51 AM
Big Ben: I Never Said Names Man... I Like You

~ ~ ~ ~ [] []v[] []D //-\\ (( =[]= ~ ~ ~ ~
n/a Posted - Feb 09 2003 : 10:35:21 PM
Ben that would be an interesting option, but what I do mean in my search for an "associate" is creating new products or evolute products I already put in production. This involve both of us have a job for a living, thus kind of association is working together part-time to launch a complete fast selling item in the future (ie: drawing board, evaluating production cost, marketing it, then LAUNCH IT through the market. While proceeding all those steps, you need a job to pay what we call "a living". I cannot afford to put you on a payroll during the development of a new product and this way it is not an "association" :( But with the qualifications you have mentionned Ben, I am sure you will find something interesting for you to stabilize economically, and then I will be always very open to start something exciting to launch the market. You are very welcome to email me your CV by the way (alcnational@canada.com)
Thanks for your confidence, bye now
André

n/a Posted - Feb 07 2003 : 4:51:41 PM
Andre I will lost my job in 30 days because the compagnie will be dead. I'm prety good in electronics, computer, programation and physics. I know that you want a associate. If you want I can visit you in one of your store and who know......

For PEOPLE WHO THINK OTHER JUST PUT SHIT IN THE FORUM, I can say that is not me. I think I'm good enough in technology in general to help other people. So I dont thing that this remark is for me. I hope...

OK I know more any kind of technology than in English but I know that it's help me.

n/a Posted - Feb 07 2003 : 12:14:16 PM
helpful people... psssh... helping people isnt half as hard as entertaining people... at least i think im entertaining... they already kno what they have to say, i have to come up with new material! well not that i sit at home all night and think about what i can say the next day... i just post whatever pops into my deranged little mind. btw... am i entertaining?

Aaron Cake Posted - Feb 05 2003 : 4:10:06 PM
I would imagine that a lot of people are answering other people's questions. That seems to be the point of a forum. Of course, I can have any number of posts I choose, because I can edit the database.

n/a Posted - Feb 05 2003 : 11:38:37 AM
Aaron, how the hell are people having so many posts? I have been here with you since u opened this forum and people have more posts than me. And I post almost everyday about something... they are either posting about bullshit that doesnt need to be said or they got wayyyyyy to many questions... i guess its not really a question as much as it is a rant

Aaron Cake Posted - Jan 31 2003 : 10:34:07 AM
kenmce: That is an excellant point, but remember that it is not currently two hundred years ago. Two hundred years ago it was all about survival. Is that really relevant in today's (rather easy) existance. When someone lives until they are 100, why should they be sexually active at 17? Why not wait 3 years until they are at least old enough to properly appreciate and accept the responsibility of their actions? What's three years? See, my theory is all about responsibility. Is a 17 year old mature enough to accept the outcome (ie. pregnancy) and deal with it properly? I think not. I have met (and dated) some very mature 17 year olds, and I have no doubt that impact is one of them. But mature at 17 is worlds different then mature at 20. I used to think there wasen't a difference, but now I am VERY convinced (for various reasons, which we won't get into now) that numerical age has a direct bearing on maturity (in most cases). It's all about experience with the world.

If you want to get out of concepts and into hard reality, what happens ot the typical child born to teenage parents? In my experience, not good things. The simple fact is that teenagers (and even those in their early 20s, such as me) cannot accept the responsibility of bringing a life into this world. I know that if I had a girlfriend (I do not currently have one, this is my choice) and she became pregnant, it would be the end of the world for me. There are various ways of dealing with this (abortion, etc.) but the fact remains that bringing a life into (an already overcrowded) world is a huge step for anyone, and a 17 year old cannot deal with this step.

As a 23 year old, do I believe that I can accept the responsibility of a child? No. If (god forbid) she were to become pregnant, could I provide that child with a stable household, the comforts of life and a pretty good upbringing. Yes. Do I worry that she could become pregnant? You bet your ass I do. (Assuming I had a girlfriend, of course).

That's just the pregnancy issue. There is also the issue of disease (which is a problem of all ages). But my major point is centered around the fact that a person should not preform an action unless he/she can accept the consequences of this action. One of the most major problems with society these days (and probably in the past as well) is that people cannot accept the responsibility for their own actions/problems.

And don't say to me "well, you can just use protection". I have lost count of the people that I know who have said that exact thing, and are now 19 with a 3 year old baby. Talk about throwing two lives (yours and the child's) down the toilet.

Andre45: In reference to "flowers", see the text above. While I can certainly relate to situations in which you have waited too late to express yourself, there are other (and probably more effective) ways to show your affection for someone. It is about weighing the good and the bad.

No, I did not follow through with my plans for school. To be honest, I didn't see the point. I have a real problem with paying $17,000 for a piece of paper that does not result in any more knowledge then I had before I entered the classroom. Also, as you probably know, my interest in electronics was falling rapidly. So in my mind I switched to "computer network technician", then a few years later decided that more school was not for me. I have a deep, inset loathing of school in all it's forms. So I spent the money on cars and chicks (seriously).

I will have to check out your website. It is always nice to hear the opinion of someone who has been visiting mine for so long, someone who has seen the transformation of this site from the experiment of a 15 year old to one of the highest trafficed electronics sites on the Internet.

Edited by - Aaron Cake on Jan 31 2003 10:41:55 AM
n/a Posted - Jan 30 2003 : 11:13:16 PM
Well, tonight I just discover a new part (interesting) of this site! Aaron, I dont know you personally, but as I read more and more about you, I am very impressed about what you think and the way you redirect people's opinion. I prefer not to mention here so many reflexions I have made. But I can tell you one thing. But first, I want to to say hello to Impact and the other guy, for their young age, they think pretty smart, smarter than many older people!!! And also, It is a kind of "flower complimentt" I am making to you Aaron, the way I think is clear: You better send flower to people you like when they are alive....... So, Aaron, the last time I visited this site on a regular basis is a couple of year ago and you were supposed to enter a college to be technician in electronics. You never went there?? For myself, I made a B.A. in teaching (a whole 4 years of bullshit) and then I teached for 9 years. Paying a lot of income tax and teaching to students on drug in Montreal, this was not for me. So I quit. I started a store (selling and repairing sewing machines and vaccuum cleaners) adding the repairs of VCR and things like that... After 7 years of operaqtion, opening a second store, now its enough. Employees make the job and I'm starting a new career selling Electronic Gadgets. It is slow now, I am still looking for a young and bright associate. Aaron, keep thinking the way you think, your feet are on the earth. And I hope people will take example on you.., Bye Now, Andre
P.S. I have a web site for my 2 stores:
www.clinique.qc.ca

kenmce Posted - Jan 30 2003 : 6:13:32 PM
But at the age of 17, what should he be doing instead? There's only so much time you can spend doing electronics projects. Two hundred years ago his family would have been out scouting for a bride already...

Aaron Cake Posted - Jan 30 2003 : 3:53:02 PM
Honestly, I don't really care. It is my opinion that 17, you should not be having sex anyway. You won't agree now, but I am willing to bet $1000 (Canadian, so that's like $50 US or something) that when you are my age, you will certainly agree. It's just one of those things, and there a lot of reasons which I won't get into.

But people who are good at something don't normally need to brag about it. Those those are truely good just know, and others just know.

I also feel the need to point out that to a 17 year old, anything to do with sex is good...ie. it is very hard to be bad in bed with a 17 year old girl. Now, get the opinion of a 38 year old woman, and I'm sure it will be significantly different (if not delivered in a series of hysterical laughs).

Not trying to put you down or anything, just a bit of reality and opinion...

Edited by - Aaron Cake on Jan 30 2003 3:54:21 PM
n/a Posted - Jan 30 2003 : 12:16:09 PM
sooo... your telling me that the fact that she tell all of her friends is a good thing? cause they usually tell her to shut up cause she talks about it soo much... lol... i could give you a quote from one of her online journal entrys when i get home if youd like, the site is blocked here at school

Aaron Cake Posted - Jan 30 2003 : 08:43:00 AM
quote:

and im good in bed too... LOL

Sex is like driving. Most guys think they're good at it, until they see someone who's really good, then they just think "Well....I'm OK, but..."

Seriously. If a girl tells you you're good in bed, she's lying. If she tells her friends that you're good in bed, then she's telling the truth.

Girls...

n/a Posted - Jan 29 2003 : 3:31:32 PM
Me too! LOL wanna find out? LMAO

n/a Posted - Jan 29 2003 : 12:25:13 PM
well i dont know if my girlfriend would approve or not but...what the hell, why not?

im a keeper too everyone always says that i am a nice guy... and im good in bed too... LOL

Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000