Aaron's Homepage Forum
Aaron's Homepage Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Electronics
 Light/LASER
 40w chokeless flourescent lamp using 12vdc

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File (GIF, JPG, JPEG, BMP, ZIP, PNG)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Sicode Posted - Apr 08 2011 : 7:59:25 PM
Just new here and dont know where to post questions. I need direction on how to construct a 40w chokeless flourescent lamp. I need this like hell. If you can spare me your time, just mail the solution to me. I am running an assignment. Let me not freak you out to ask for a summary of the processes involved.

Cool stuff! Works better than ever!
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Sicode Posted - May 14 2011 : 5:17:35 PM
I could finally try the 40watts fluorescent project. The source: http://www.talkingelectronics.com/projects/FluorescentInverter/FluorescentInverter.html
however i used 2N3055 and 104n capacitor. Exact specification on parts not found in my area. The tube came on instantly on test. The brightness was fair as a result of old battery used. It is a good project. The transistor never heated a bit. I was amazed at it. No heat sink was used. I guess this could be as a result of the transistor used which withstands higher power.
However I have tried to reconcile the project with mathematical calculation. Project is selfcontradictory with my calculation. Does anyone have a clue on how to do the stage-to-stage calculation on this project, or even a brief mathematical summary?
I will be glad to hear from you all. Thanks.
Aaron Cake Posted - Apr 10 2011 : 10:24:30 AM
Some way to step up the voltage is necessary, so a choke or transformer is going to be the way to do it.
Sicode Posted - Apr 10 2011 : 10:19:46 AM
Yeah, but cant find exactly what. Not tried it without a choke before. Thanks for your concern. Still searching.
Aaron Cake Posted - Apr 09 2011 : 10:25:20 AM
Have you tried Google? Or even looking on the circuits page on this website?

Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000