8 function remote
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jithin4043
Apprentece

India
9 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2010 :  03:59:23 AM  Show Profile  Send jithin4043 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hi,i am a new user of this site.i was exploring through the site named edn.com and i happened to see "8 function remote uses one button no microcode".i like to make this,since i am not much expert in this field,i need some help.the circuit describes about a control switch,can any one find it for me and please post the working of the circuit completely.i am adding the link to the location below
http://www.edn.com/article/CA6711861.html?industryid=47193
if anyone can check the circuit and article,it would be a great help for me.thank you.jithin antony

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6718 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2010 :  10:40:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Looking at the schematic, the circuit appears fine. It may not function the way you think it does, however.

It is not a remote control circuit, it is a way of making up to 8 buttons controllable with only one button. It still relies on another remote. Very handy for people with limited mobility (Stephen Hawking uses a similar system to speak).
Go to Top of Page

wasssup1990
Nobel Prize Winner

A Land Down Under
2261 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2010 :  9:19:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit wasssup1990's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes he uses a cheek button.

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity.
When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000