Looking for some earphones
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

wasssup1990
Nobel Prize Winner

A Land Down Under
2261 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2009 :  06:47:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit wasssup1990's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I would like your recommendations on some outstanding earphones under $100. They can be ear buds, head phones or the ear wrap around type. I would like the emphasis on comfort and HiFi.
Thanks for your time.

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity.
When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6718 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2009 :  09:46:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I don't have any personal experience, but I have audiophile friends who swear by Etymotic. All seem priced higher then $100 though. That's about the only input I can offer on this.
Go to Top of Page

wasssup1990
Nobel Prize Winner

A Land Down Under
2261 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2009 :  12:11:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit wasssup1990's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I will look them up. Thanks Aaron.

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity.
When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.
Go to Top of Page

Yerboogieman
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
577 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2009 :  6:37:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Yerboogieman a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Jackhammer Headphones.

http://www.instructables.com/id/Jackhammer-Headphones/?ALLSTEPS

If you don't have the time to do it right, when will you have the time to do it over?
Go to Top of Page

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6718 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2009 :  11:52:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Interesting. Though I don't think those would have the audio quality someone looking for a $100 set of headphones is looking for...
Go to Top of Page

Yerboogieman
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
577 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2009 :  6:07:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Yerboogieman a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron Cake

Interesting. Though I don't think those would have the audio quality someone looking for a $100 set of headphones is looking for...

They are alright, though, the drivers have to be close to the ears.

If you don't have the time to do it right, when will you have the time to do it over?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000