Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mrgone
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
1176 Posts

Posted - May 31 2008 :  07:07:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

quote:
Just thought you'd like to see that the NIST has had to admit they were wrong.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=680_1193681069

""In August of this year, James Quintiere, Ph.D., former Chief of the Fire Science Division of the National Institute of Standards and Technology, called for an independent inquiry into NIST's investigation of the collapse of the twin towers.

Quintiere said NIST's conclusions were "questionable", that they failed to follow standard scientific procedures and that their failure to address Building 7 belied the fact that the investigation was incomplete. ""

I like that

pebe
Nobel Prize Winner

United Kingdom
1078 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2008 :  01:59:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Gov't agency NIST Admits Total Collapse Of Twin Towers Unexplainable
Published on Tuesday, October 16, 2007.

The National Institute for Standards and Technology has been forced to admit that the total free-fall collapse of the twin towers cannot be explained after an exhaustive scientific study, implicitly acknowledging that controlled demolition is the only means by which the buildings could have come down........
If you read the rest of the report, it says no such thing.

But it does look like some smart lawyer driving in the wedge to start legal proceedings for damages due to somebody's neglect.
Go to Top of Page

wasssup1990
Nobel Prize Winner

A Land Down Under
2261 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2008 :  02:57:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit wasssup1990's Homepage  Reply with Quote
-
I don't know what to believe anymore.
-

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity.
When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.
Go to Top of Page

mrgone
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
1176 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2008 :  11:52:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I do...

This was obviously a controlled demolition...

Download Attachment: wtc-7-small.gif
128.82 KB

Did anyone ever see that video where this BBC reporter is standing in front of this building (WTC7) also known as the Soloman Bros Bldg and she says it's nothing but rubble and that it had collapsed when the building is right over her shoulder on camera standing tall with a couple of small fires on the roof. She announces this like 57 minutes before it's free fall collapse.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1bkkv_bbcbustedwtc7911
Go to Top of Page

pebe
Nobel Prize Winner

United Kingdom
1078 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2008 :  6:25:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I thought the NIST were referring to the twin towers of the world trade centre - not the Soloman Bros Building. I saw both of the twin towers collapsing on TV and they imploded from the top down.

How did they manage to start a 'controlled demolition' from the top? Who managed to climb past the fire to set the charges?
Go to Top of Page

mrgone
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
1176 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2008 :  12:23:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pebe

I thought the NIST were referring to the twin towers of the world trade centre - not the Soloman Bros Building. I saw both of the twin towers collapsing on TV and they imploded from the top down.

How did they manage to start a 'controlled demolition' from the top? Who managed to climb past the fire to set the charges?

They set that up long before the date. Bush's little brother Marvin P Bush had the security contract on the whole WTC complex for the prior two years. His contract expired just a few days after 9/11/01.
Go to Top of Page

pebe
Nobel Prize Winner

United Kingdom
1078 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2008 :  02:02:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds like a 'Reds under the beds' mentality. Even more implausible than the Appolo Moon Landing hoax theory.
Go to Top of Page

mrgone
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
1176 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2008 :  09:20:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pebe

Sounds like a 'Reds under the beds' mentality. Even more implausible than the Appolo Moon Landing hoax theory.

I have a tendency to think for myself, especially when someone tells me that some turban wearing muslims living in caves with a laptop computer managed to get a hold of some box cutters and defeat the most heavily funded high tech military air defense the world has ever known.

quote:

1. Bin Laden was a CIA asset from 1979 to 1989!

2. FBI Special agent Robert Wright broke down when testifying that he had been gagged and could not reveal the true extent of what he knew about the Bush-Bin Laden connection and 911. his lawyer stepped up and said live on C-Span that "The Bush Family vacations with the Bin Ladens".
Go to Top of Page

wasssup1990
Nobel Prize Winner

A Land Down Under
2261 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2008 :  09:27:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit wasssup1990's Homepage  Reply with Quote
-
I'm with you mrgone.

I keep my thoughts to myself on this topic to avoid a tongue lashing from people who think what you mentioned above.
-

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity.
When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.
Go to Top of Page

pebe
Nobel Prize Winner

United Kingdom
1078 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2008 :  2:35:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mrgone
quote:
I have a tendency to think for myself, especially when someone tells me that some turban wearing muslims living in caves with a laptop computer managed to get a hold of some box cutters and defeat the most heavily funded high tech military air defense the world has ever known.

If that's true - and I believe it could be - then that expensive military defence was totally inadequate.

Time to call in some experts?
Go to Top of Page

mrgone
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
1176 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2008 :  08:40:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Actually I'm a member 9/11 truth meetup and that is exactly what our goal is. To get an honest investigation into the matter. Col. Bob Bowman is gonna be here in Atlanta on the 14th. He is the former head of Star Wars or SDI. He is full aware of the scoop. There are so many but this regime that has hijacked the gov't wont bend...yet. They got some dirty people on their side. I'm not saying all of the CIA but enough rogue elements. The BBC just did a big story declaring they killed Bobby Kennedy.
It's pretty exciting really. I never forgot JFK being killed. I was just old enough to have an understanding of how lucky we were in America to have such a great President. Have you ever heard his speech on Secret Societies? It's obvious it wasn't some lone gunman lunatic that killed him. E Howard Hunt admitted on his death bed recently to being part of it. Since then they have all been puppets of the Federal Reserve. We may have a revolution here in the US.
Ron Paul for president!
Go to Top of Page

cyclopsitis
Nobel Prize Winner

Canada
732 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2008 :  11:50:08 AM  Show Profile  Click to see cyclopsitis's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Havn't posted in a while.... but hummmm... The 'west' is over as we know it. The reason we were so properous for so long was because investers were investing in our communities while farmers were a huge part of the economy. Over the past 20 years the common farmer has been forced to sell to investers. Now that they have bought it up they close up and move their investments to places like China. Bye bye west. The federal reserve was a lie from the beginning. I'm glad your getting a decent person like Obama for prez. But if he is not careful he might be the next JFK. Either that or the oil investers who have invested in the war will make it so that McCain gets in! I hope not he is just another Bush!
Go to Top of Page

mrgone
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
1176 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2008 :  06:00:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He is. He's been groomed by the Bilderbergs. Ron Paul is he only decent candidate out there. It's more than farms. They are putting the squeeze on everything. We were great because in God we trusted. I think I see a revival happening like I have not seen in my life time. We still have allot of dues to pay, but make no mistake. So goes America so goes the world. It is a New World Order.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000