Star Wars: Episode 3
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cirvin
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
1542 Posts

Posted - May 19 2005 :  1:58:40 PM  Show Profile  Send cirvin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hazzah! The movie opened in geneva this morning at 12:01, and I was there. I waited for about 4 hours in line, but it was worth it.

Lucas might have been on crack for the 1st 2 episodes, but he has since gone to rehab. This movie kicks ass! They brought back some more of the 70s-80s style sets and stuff, wich is awsome, and the lightsaber duels are most excellent! The storyline is good, a tad bit slow at times, but the rest makes up for it. The guy who played Anikin (sp) could have acted a bit better, but overall, a good movie.

Don't take my word for it, go and check it out!

http://daxter12.topcities.com <Its updated as of 12/9/04, check out the Punk Phone!

BEatonNo1
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
1133 Posts

Posted - May 20 2005 :  4:51:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit BEatonNo1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
that opening space battle was awsome....I was glad to see more space action

Go to Top of Page

Kale
Nobel Prize Winner

Canada
795 Posts

Posted - May 21 2005 :  2:22:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kale's Homepage  Send Kale an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Lucas has claimed that he will not be doing any more star wars films, however, Ebert was theorizing that he might be pressured into it. The production companies realize what a cash cow the franchise is and won't be willing to give it up easily.
For the record, I'm going to go see the movie tomorrow afternoon, now that all the crazies have already seen it. [:)}

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000