Share the wealth
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cirvin
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
1542 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2004 :  11:03:52 AM  Show Profile  Send cirvin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I thought that this forum needed a place for everyone to buy, trade, sell, or just brag about what we've scaveneged from varius devices. Think of this like the classified section.

I'm lookin to buy some laser parts. Mirrors, rods, power supplies, pointers, optics, ect.

Nothin' to sell yet.

http://daxter12.topcities.com

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6718 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2004 :  09:32:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
No buy and sell because I don't want to deal with all the disputes. No "for trade" because of the same reason. I don't want to have to keep everything in line.

Go to Top of Page

cirvin
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
1542 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2004 :  3:36:46 PM  Show Profile  Send cirvin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh, sory.
Then lets just discuss our scavenging trasures and places a and devices that are good for parts.

I got 3 nice stepper motors with tons of gears and other goodies, many conectors, and a nice multi voltage power supply all from one printer/fax machine

http://daxter12.topcities.com
Go to Top of Page

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6718 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2004 :  10:12:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm not saying you can't do it yourselves, but I just won't be making a forum for it and I certainly won't be dealing with the fallout from a bad transaction.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000