Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

cirvin
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
1542 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2003 :  9:18:46 PM  Show Profile  Send cirvin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Is it me, or is the forum getting kinda, err, boring?

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6718 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2003 :  2:44:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Things get repetitive when people keep asking the same questions, and make all the same mistakes. Now, imagine doing this for 6 years via email...

Go to Top of Page

cirvin
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
1542 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2003 :  3:25:18 PM  Show Profile  Send cirvin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
eek!

Go to Top of Page

BEatonNo1
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
1133 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2003 :  7:53:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit BEatonNo1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have noticed one thing. Similar questions come in waves. I wonder if its from colleges giving projects.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
DELETED (Inactive)

56 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2003 :  3:04:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Is it me, or is the forum getting kinda, err, boring?

Maybe some friendly advertising would help speed things up a bit? Maybe people can spread the word about this forum in other forums, or refer people to this forum. I'm not sure what Aaron's concept is about advertising???

Go to Top of Page

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6718 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2003 :  09:05:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I've never really bothered to advertise. In general, things are slow this time of year anyway. Traffic drops off, and I get less email. Probably because people are wrapped up in the "holidays" or something like that. Wait until late Dec, things will pick up again.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
DELETED (Inactive)

145 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2004 :  12:13:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Do that mean, that there are less people with hobies like electronics and building stuff? Actually I know only two, me and one of my friends in Russia, but that doesn't mean, that the forum isn't good!!

SIEMENS MOBILE RULES
Go to Top of Page

cirvin
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
1542 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2004 :  5:35:34 PM  Show Profile  Send cirvin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Things are starting to pick back up now.

http://daxter12.topcities.com
Go to Top of Page

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6718 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2004 :  09:05:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I certainly agree that there are less people with "hands on" hobbies. Part of the reason that electronics has fallen is because there is no longer the motivation to save money. Anything you can build, you can buy 10x cheaper.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
DELETED (Inactive)

145 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2004 :  09:08:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aaron's right, but I cant imagine how to live in this world withot understanding how thinks works, anyway just the principe, are humen really so boring????

SIEMENS MOBILE RULES
Go to Top of Page

cirvin
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
1542 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2004 :  5:14:31 PM  Show Profile  Send cirvin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nethier can I, but average people can. It must have something to do with bozone levels or something.....

Go to Top of Page

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6718 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2004 :  3:19:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Neither can I, but hey, that's what seperates us... I could not imagine living in the ignorance level of the rest of the population. To them, everything is a black box.

Go to Top of Page

Epsilon!
Mad Scientist

Canada
276 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2004 :  3:29:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
how true.... i cant understand why people cant get the 12:00 on vcrs to stop blinking, i find that so funny...

Go to Top of Page

cirvin
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
1542 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2004 :  9:40:07 PM  Show Profile  Send cirvin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Flashing lights comfort them. Kinda like hypnotism.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
DELETED (Inactive)

145 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2004 :  09:04:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thats about the watch is true, once I met anukrainian woman who had a doughter that just have got a new watch, and the watch showed ukrainian time because as they told me no of them could find out how to change the time... Just a standard hand watch

I just though okay....

And I remember a science lesson at school we started to study electronics, just that standard I=U/R and when the teacher connected the battery to the bulb a guy screamed AAAAAAAAAHHHH jeeeee kan that explode hihihihi..... I swear I could kill him

SIEMENS MOBILE RULES

Edited by - deni on Jan 16 2004 09:05:53 AM
Go to Top of Page

cirvin
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
1542 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2004 :  10:43:58 AM  Show Profile  Send cirvin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wow. makes me feel good about Geneva. Geneva and good shoud not go together.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000