A.I.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Nerf Smurf
Mad Scientist

USA
390 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2003 :  12:07:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Nerf Smurf's Homepage  Send Nerf Smurf a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
www.oliverbot.com

This real? I was woundering if a A.I. like this would be able to run Steppermotors, Lights, Etc. If connected properly. Anyway, It would be easyer if there were speech recontion.

n/a
DELETED (Inactive)

96 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2003 :  6:13:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
many programs like that one include speech recognition. i once worked on a software project for a little while that used speech recognition to control an animated character. they also use this technology tho more advanced in ie home automation

Yesterday USA, Jetzt Deutschland... RYE
Go to Top of Page

n/a
DELETED (Inactive)

1 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2003 :  02:28:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i'm only a starter in the technology field.

was impressed by the oliverbot thing . how does it work? some thing based on the fuzzy logic? or the outputs hv been hv been previously entered??

why cant we have some more applications of this program ??
like guessing the nationality,age according to a set of questions fired at the user??u know some psychological tests srt.

some more .....

Go to Top of Page

Brian
Apprentice

USA
106 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2003 :  10:46:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Brian's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Go to http://www.qbasic.com/c5.shtml , there are several simple 'AI' programs. They have fixed answers, etc., but you can understand how they work, and add onto them quite easily. You need QBasic, of course...

Edited by - brian on Nov 23 2003 10:47:17 PM
Go to Top of Page

Brian
Apprentice

USA
106 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2003 :  02:23:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Brian's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well, if you want to find out how it works...
You can ask it for its source code. It gave me a link that didn't work, although it may just be temporary problems.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000