texas chainsaw massacre
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cirvin
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
1542 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2003 :  11:20:50 PM  Show Profile  Send cirvin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Me and my frends just got back from th movies. we saw "texas chainsaw massacre" i was the best horror movie i have ever seen!

Wll what i am asking is if anyone has any info on the actuall event?

at last!!!

cirvin
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
1542 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2003 :  11:51:08 PM  Show Profile  Send cirvin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
never mind. i found it: http://www.fortunecity.com/roswell/streiber/273/gein_cf.htm

at last!!!
Go to Top of Page

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6718 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2003 :  4:03:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, looks good in a "B" movie sort of way. I have a friend that will probably force me to go, but I don't mind...This is apparently a remake of an older, much cheesier version.

Go to Top of Page

cirvin
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
1542 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2003 :  4:21:39 PM  Show Profile  Send cirvin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
whn i went, i xpcted it to b very chesy, but it was actually very worthwhile

at last!!!
Go to Top of Page

Kale
Nobel Prize Winner

Canada
795 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2003 :  6:50:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kale's Homepage  Send Kale an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Whoa. That Ed Gein was pretty screwed up.

Go to Top of Page

Chamkeeper
Mad Scientist

278 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2003 :  12:47:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dead on Aaron, the first one could be better produced today with a $400 camcorder and about $500 of PC. The first one was LAME. As for the facts of the actual event, last I knew everything was so vague, the directors of both took a lot of 'artistic priveldge' to make the movie have a plot.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000