Halloween hell
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cirvin
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
1542 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2003 :  11:45:28 PM  Show Profile  Send cirvin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was at the store today and i saw one of the most depressing things. the tore already had the halloween stuff out. well, i now that almost everyone here jets a kick out of scaring the shit out of some poor little kid, and halloween is the best time to do it! well i have found a most excellent page of over 500 halloween projects to scare the shit out of anyone!!! I hope even just a few of you try sme of these projects. i know i will. it is easy for me because i live next to a graveyard heheheh......

next stop: nobel prize winner!

da-g-dog
Mad Scientist

USA
231 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2003 :  01:12:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit da-g-dog's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

well i have found a most excellent page of over 500 halloween projects to scare the shit out of anyone!!!

Where might we find this page?

hike master kyle
Go to Top of Page

cirvin
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
1542 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2003 :  10:19:33 AM  Show Profile  Send cirvin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
wow how complacent could i get. i got wrapped up in writing that post, i forgot to post the website!
sory here it is: http://markbutler.8m.com/monsterlist.htm

btw, i am build ing the fogger, but i don't want to use the iron becaouse i need a higher output and ineed a nozzle to blow the smoke apst the condenser coils. the thing is, the highest soldering iron i can find is 35 watts. i tought of wrapping the copper tubing around one of those heating bars in a toaster oven, or wrapping some of the wire from a toaster over a copper tube. but that would short it out. wat ia m asking is for a heat sorce that can vaporize water opon contact or an electrical insulator that conducts heat and high temps really well. please help

Edited by - cirvin on Sep 14 2003 4:04:30 PM
Go to Top of Page

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6718 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2003 :  09:33:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Cool. I've always wanted my own fog machine....

We used to put on the best Hallowe'en displays. Graveyards, dry ice, Jacob's ladders, etc. But lately there has been no time so we have not done anything...

Go to Top of Page

cirvin
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
1542 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2003 :  4:12:41 PM  Show Profile  Send cirvin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i figured out the heater element problem, i will use a couple cofie maker elements. the only problem i have is the dehumidifier. i want to remake the condenser to chill the fog . this way i can plug the unit in and put some fog juice in and let it go all night without ice or anything.

would propane or argon be a good refrigerant to use in a heat exchanger?

fog machines are fun. ill tell you this now, the iron foggers are low output. i built one and it was slow. but that is just mine.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000