Help get my instrest back
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Nerf Smurf
Mad Scientist

USA
390 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2003 :  11:55:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Nerf Smurf's Homepage  Send Nerf Smurf a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
over the summer i was slowly losing my instrest of electronics. I want to get it back. Any ideas. thanks

I'm just an officer doing his job. Dont get a ticket.

cirvin
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
1542 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2003 :  5:49:16 PM  Show Profile  Send cirvin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
take a break for a while and then go back to it or learn somethin new. or take a class or somethin

next stop: nobel prize winner!
Go to Top of Page

Chamkeeper
Mad Scientist

278 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2003 :  02:56:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had this problem too. Lately, I have become consumed with micorcontrollers. I use the AVR series from Atmel. The capabilities are endless!! No more 555 circuits for me. It costs about $80 for the programmer. Lots of free goodies on the net for support. The chips are anywhere from 8 pins to 40, with an endless amount of features. I think the most expensive ch ip is $21. The 8 pin units are $1.50.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
DELETED (Inactive)

14 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2003 :  08:54:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
go and chase women for a while,and come back.If that dont work keep chasing women.

Go to Top of Page

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6718 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2003 :  4:04:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

go and chase women for a while,and come back.If that dont work keep chasing women.

He's like 12 or something...

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000