Planet X!?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BEatonNo1
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
1133 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2003 :  01:07:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit BEatonNo1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
this guy is presenting "evedence" on another planet orbiting a second sun (dark) along with ours. and is supposed to passby and cause a pole shift, global caos, ect, ect...

You can read more here http://www.planetx2003.com/html/overview.html

Let me know what you think...personally I really dont see this guy proposing solid evidence, but its interesting way to explain things...

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6718 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2003 :  09:29:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
LOL. You watched Unscrewed last night, didn't you?

While there might be another planet out there, I'm sure we're all just a little disbelieving of this person's claims...

Go to Top of Page

BEatonNo1
Nobel Prize Winner

USA
1133 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2003 :  1:41:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit BEatonNo1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
lol Yeah I did...I think he needs some math, pretty much he is just taking things that have happened and trying to link them together with this

Go to Top of Page

Nerf Smurf
Mad Scientist

USA
390 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2003 :  2:35:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Nerf Smurf's Homepage  Send Nerf Smurf a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
YOU ARE JUST NOW KNOWING ABOUT THAT PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!!! he he that been out for years. They had it on the discovery channel and the NASA channel

We have the gift to build what we want.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
DELETED (Inactive)

61 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2003 :  11:50:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dont worry AARON and B.EATON#1, You guys are still the best, there are no electronic enthousiast on PLANET-X-. Sleep well, and I will always consult you guys for any electronic problems. And dont worry, I will NEVER post anything or buy anything on PLANET-X-... And B,T.W. it is not on the map LOL
Bye now, André :)

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000