2030 bridge
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Ashirdaniel
Apprentice

India
66 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2017 :  04:13:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Ashirdaniel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Can anyone explain how a tda2030 bridge amplifier works.the circuit is in its datasheet. Works on 12v dual supply. Produce 35watts RMS. I'm a beginner. Please.

Dany

audioguru
Nobel Prize Winner

Canada
4218 Posts

Posted - May 04 2017 :  7:24:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The output of the top amplifier feeds the negative input of the bottom amplifier so their output voltage swings are doubled. With a +/-12V power supply The top amplifier output swings to a peak of +9V when the output of the bottom amplifier swings to a peak of -9V. Then the 8 ohm speaker gets 20W RMS just before clipping. When the supply is +/-16V and the distortion is very high then the output is 34W.
Go to Top of Page

Ashirdaniel
Apprentice

India
66 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2017 :  10:57:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Ashirdaniel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So the output of top amplifier is send to the input of second amplifier. Which value of resistor is needed to connect them?

Dany
Go to Top of Page

audioguru
Nobel Prize Winner

Canada
4218 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2017 :  1:38:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Why are you asking about resistor values that are all shown on the datasheet for the TDA2030 and the TDA2030A??
Go to Top of Page

Ashirdaniel
Apprentice

India
66 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2018 :  12:03:55 AM  Show Profile  Send Ashirdaniel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Bcos I can't see a direct connection. When I look at them, positive and negative input of second amplifier is connected to neutral. One with a 22k resistor. I'm not a professional. So not good with circuits.

Dany
Go to Top of Page

audioguru
Nobel Prize Winner

Canada
4218 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2018 :  12:30:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The negative input of the second amplifier is fed through R7 and C5 from the output of the first amplifier.
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000