Aaron's Homepage Forum
Aaron's Homepage Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Miscellaneous
 Lounge
 Politics

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File (GIF, JPG, JPEG, BMP, ZIP, PNG)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
BEatonNo1 Posted - Mar 26 2003 : 4:48:40 PM
I was wondering how other people felt about the war in Iraq. And especially how people feel about the Russians and French selling equipment to the Iraq Government

5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - Mar 28 2003 : 3:04:27 PM
in my country (and i suppose in yours also) night goggles are freely sold in local hunting shops. If they say these are of dual purpose than you could call any item that way - imagine thousant iraqi guards armed with kitchen knifes in a rush hour in new yourk:) Does that threat sounds real to you? No? But those knifes "could" be used with military purpose.....

BEatonNo1 Posted - Mar 27 2003 : 5:02:35 PM
there have been reports that russian companies hav been selling the jammers that you mentioned and nite vision goggles to the Iraq government and supposedly as recent as a week ago they had represenatives teaching them how to use those items. thats what our government is saying

n/a Posted - Mar 27 2003 : 4:37:02 PM
Well, as far as i know there are no modern soviet weapons in Iraq. Those jammers they use to disable missile targeting systems are crudely made copies of russian original comm. suppressors. Were there any modern AA and AT weapons systems you guys wouldn't even fly there not to mention any bombing :) Or imagine iraqis having several "Uragan" mlrs - your M2 based MLRS is close to nothing compared to that ultimate death bringer - 672000sqr km are covered by a single lunch at the ranges up to 80km - having several of these would have made Kuwait one big desert waste. So no, there are no modern russian weapons in there, only old soviet AA guns and tanks of 1970th design and the best ever assault rifles:)

n/a Posted - Mar 27 2003 : 1:01:33 PM
For my part, I think that war is a question of money for the president of a country and a ideas or religion question for people. But as you could see, people start to have the the same idea about the war. Nobody like it. So some day, president of country will follow the voice of the people.

Aaron Cake Posted - Mar 27 2003 : 10:28:18 AM
I have a rule that says I do not discuss politics or religion. Too many opinions, too much hostility and a waste of time for all involved. Unfortunately, I broke this rule a few days ago on the MP3CAR forum, and the inevitible garbage has resulted...

Everyone else though, feel free.

Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000