Aaron's Homepage Forum
Aaron's Homepage Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Miscellaneous
 Lounge
 Most funniest day

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File (GIF, JPG, JPEG, BMP, ZIP, PNG)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
wasssup1990 Posted - Oct 27 2004 : 04:09:55 AM
Today the 27/10/04, it was pouring rain. I left home to walk to the tram-stop, I was getting drenched; I looked like I had just stepped out of the shower with my clothes on when I got to the tram stop. When I got into the tram I sat down and put my bag on my lap. Beads of water were beading down my hair and landing on my bag.

Once the tram was at the school tram-stop I got off to get drenched again by the bucketing rain. I walked through the gate to see several big puddles around the place. I walked down to the portables to see that beside the concrete was flooded with water over the tanbark. I was pretty early to my class so I walked to the hall to call my mum to tell her the situation. After that I walked back to the portable; some students, about 7 were there. Note: Year 9 is the best school year only because the students are so damn funny in my class. Anyway when I was at the portable there was a student that was standing on the grass in the rain with only a T-shirt and pants. He was doing a floppy dance in the rain while another student (Greek) was taking a video with his phone of him. All the students were cracking up laughing, so was I, dahh. Then the idiot started to sing the Australian national anthem in the rain with his hand pressed against his heart. What an idiot, but so funny.

Once the math’s teacher came (period1) we all went into the class. The idiot (Jamie) who standing in the rain was drenched, probably to the nickers. Later on in the maths class a student said “why is there rain coming out of the heater?” The teacher said “Oh that’s not a good sign. LOL” He tried to ignite the gas but there was none.

After maths I walked to the library to start eating my recess lunch. I ate through my entire apple, then I though to my myself “Gee, there are hardly any students at school today.” Triggering a thought “Oh shit! Why the hell am I eating an apple? Its not recess! Its period 2 (science) room T3”. I ran as fast as I could to my science class, the teacher just opened the door for me. The teacher had something else on his mind, it was the students again; they were causing trouble, of course. I sat down; some students had opened the door to the Vandergraph room and were in there. While the teacher was in the Vandergraph room dealing with the students there was a student behind me who had crawled into a cupboard LOL! All the other kids were LOL! Mean while, Jamie had eaten an off apple. He had to run out of the classroom to the sick bay. The teacher came back into the room, a student asked the teacher “Where is Fawaz? (Student in cupboard)”. Teacher said “I don’t know.” The teacher saw him in the cupboard and said “Well if Fawaz is going to act like a child then I’ll just write him a yellow card so he can goto timeout.” He crawled back out of the cupboard and sat down. Everyone was LOL.

After science I went back to the library to tell my friend about the 2 periods, we were both LOL.
There were plenty of other minor things that happened in the day that were also very funny too, but I’ve only mentioned the major things. Of coarse it’ll only be as funny as I saw it if only you were there.

Has Aaron downgraded to a dialup server? Traveling so slow.

9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
wasssup1990 Posted - Oct 30 2004 : 06:50:37 AM
Eh! John, why dont you update your age on your profile? You said a few months ago that it was your bithday. You cant still be 58. I know I know, most people dont like to hear they're getting older.

wasssup1990 Posted - Oct 29 2004 : 6:25:55 PM
Gday John,
Yeah over the years punisment at schools has been softened. My parents say whenever they or another kid mucks up; they get the strap. I think my dad had a big math's teacher; whenever he mucked up, SMACK across the hands. My dad mostly got straped. One of the teachers my dad had could only do a pussy whip. All the kids would just muck up so they could get a whip cos it didn't hert. Over the years the laws have really changed. Oh yeah, I think my dad said some teachers tell you to pull your pants down in front of the class so they can strap your arse; imagine if it went between the legs and... It was an all boys school; lucky.

The IR recievers have their outputs schmitted, plus i'll try to find a filter that filters all light bar IR. The robot will be an inside robot.

Cirvin,
No some kids are self anger managed like me. Some just let it all out to hurt or distrupt the class. You rarly see fights at my school. Note: Organised fights never work; maybe a little slap and tackle though. Cirvin, with your kids start off early with dissiplin, give them some rights as the get older, but dont go too far. Oh, military camp eh? Your kids will turn into soldiers, what happens if there all girls? The force needs medics you know.

Yeah I heard that song at KFC a few days ago. Not my type, sorry. What do you like about the song

Later

cirvin Posted - Oct 29 2004 : 12:27:34 PM
Wow! kids where you live are violent!

School systems have really canged, parents are like "you cant hit our kids" and it does make sense, I mean some teachers would probably just abuse the privelege. I do belive that elected school officials should be able to use cooperal punishment though, many kids just need a good ass kicking.

I hate it when kids get attitdues with any kind of athourity. Thats why they are refered to as an athourity, they have athority over you! Oh well, I know my kids wont turn out like that, gunan run my household like a military base. :p

BTW, The new Green Day album American Idiot kicks soo much ass! Well worth the $14 American!

Edited by - cirvin on Oct 29 2004 12:29:18 PM
audioguru Posted - Oct 29 2004 : 06:15:05 AM
G'day mate,
In my school-days, the teachers had way more rights than the students. Nobody would dare fight anywhere near the school.
What has happened over the years?
Today's schools require police observers and weapons detectors!

Yeah, I've always liked audio stuff because I have an ability to hear problems and correct them. Any audio device that I go near ends up working much better.

I only have one sub-woofer. It is a 1200W, 18 inch monster that is still in its original box, waiting to be sold by me at the next "Car Audio Maximum Sound Pressure Competition".
The "ordinary" speakers that I built for my home stereo sound like they have a sub-woofer because of the tricks that I have done with electronics that drive them.

That's a cool robot that you are making. If it can point its laser at an infra-red source, it will just shoot at the sun, won't it?
If it is very sensitive and kept in the shade, it will shoot at you, won't it?

wasssup1990 Posted - Oct 29 2004 : 05:17:33 AM
I'm back .
So John, your username says audioguru; why? Oh, well I think I know, you like audio stuff dont you? Well I spose it wouldn't hurt to tell you all what my favorite song is:
Artist: Hilary Duff (favorite artist)
Song: What dreams are made of
Song2: Come clean
Song3: So Yesterday

So you can play these on your subwoofers one day.

Bye again.

P.S. Oh yeah have you watched Alien vs Predator? Is it good?

wasssup1990 Posted - Oct 29 2004 : 04:52:27 AM
Gday everyone.

Gday John, buddy:
There was another really funny day, I wont write too much.

One day in science we had a replacment teacher. The teacher was about my neck height, i'm about 166cm tall. There was a kid who just didn't want to be at school in my calss, I think he doesn't know how to discharge his anger propperly. Anyway I was just sitting down reading, then suddenly this crazy kid (Todor) turned around and smashed his ruler across a kids face behind him, all because the kid behind him was kicking his chair.

The victim stood up while Todor gave the kid another smack. The victim tryed to grab him but the table was too long. So the victim walked around the tables and started pushing him around. A cant remember propperly but somehow Todor ended up in a corner somehow while the short teacher was trying the keep the two kids away from each other. Then Todor grabed one of the chairs that was on the workbench and try to throw it at the victim. Todor just couldent stop; additional teacher assistance was called by another student. A soccer coach was called in to simply keep the two students apart. In Australia these days teachers cant touch kids, they can only block them from fighting. Todor got suspended for a week. These probblems went on for almost the rest of the term. Around the end of the term there were lots of class meatings with teachers to figure out what should be done. This was one big year.

Its nice to hear how things are like at your school cirvin.

Aaron sounds like you got a well configured server; well managed.

Project:
Right know i'm building a robot that can point a 10mW laser at an infra red source. The robot will be on a swivle base, and BS2 IC will have full controller over verticle movement of the gun (laser), and the horizontal swivle base. Very complex program, and very comlpex design.

The stepper motors were scavenged from an old printer, so was the photo interupters.

Also I made the power supply in about six hours. Good that the printer had the perfect power supply guts in it already. All I did is put it into a tough case, then I drilled out the holes for the fuse holder, switch, bezel, 240VAC input and low voltage output wires. The power output is a 5V line and a 24V line with of course the 0V line. 24V for steppers, and 5V for IC's. The robots on its way, keep you informed an usual.

Oh i'm getting tired, think I should stop typing. Later everyone.

Aaron Cake Posted - Oct 28 2004 : 09:32:19 AM
It's about 10K per second, and that's limited per connection. HOWEVER, if I am on the phone, my VOIP traffic gets priority over my web traffic.

cirvin Posted - Oct 27 2004 : 9:07:06 PM
Lol sounds like you had an intresting day.

Personally, I cant stand being wet in clothes, woudla just turned around at the tram station and said srew this.

If someone ever climbed into a cabinet in science at my school, they would not only have been thought of as the biggest idiot in the class (besides Nick, but he would probaly do it in the first place) but they would have to face Mr Grineir (gasp!) or Poland (doubble gasp!).

To me and my friends, major downpour means only 1 thing: wet running. Thats like a slip and slide, except the gound is the mat and it covers the whole city. Ground has to be thouroghly saturated otherwise you just get muddy and it hurts.

BTW, Aaron limits the upload bandwidth to like 50kb/s, thats about the speed of dial up.

http://daxter12.topcities.com <Its updated now!
audioguru Posted - Oct 27 2004 : 08:33:26 AM
Hi Johnny,
That's funny!
Ha ha. In Australia, with everything upside-down, I thought rain would come from the ground and go to the sky!

I went to school in Vancouver, Canada. It rains a lot there so I got soaked many times.

I have noticed the "Web site found, waiting for reply" too.

Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000