Aaron's Homepage Forum
Aaron's Homepage Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Miscellaneous
 Lounge
 get a job

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File (GIF, JPG, JPEG, BMP, ZIP, PNG)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
gokartmaniac Posted - Mar 16 2004 : 12:41:36 AM
i'm thirteen and am wondering what kinda job i should get i can't pet sit mow lawns or shuvel snow because i live in a apartment complex in the midle of the bigest city in korea seoul i was thinking mayby tutor or computer tech what do you think

www.freewebs.com/sethmeredith
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
BEatonNo1 Posted - Mar 19 2004 : 11:18:20 PM
yeah they have been doing it for ahwile, you get like a quarter or so for every envelope....keep them by the TV or something and do them in your spare time....entire is an exaggeration, shes been putting it in the bank for ahwile so there is interest and she also has alot of scholarship money to. but between those two there isnt much left.

YS Posted - Mar 19 2004 : 9:38:58 PM
Do they really? Or is it what you've heard from people who are selling this "envelope stuffing kits"?

As for help with computers.. when you do it for free to your friends, it's one thing; when you do it for fee, there comes responsibility. Aaron is absolutely right. Your customer calls you back and says that his PC doesn't work anymore.. and he supposes it's all your fault..

BEatonNo1 Posted - Mar 19 2004 : 2:19:53 PM
I know people paying for their entire college education by stuffing envelopes

Aaron Cake Posted - Mar 19 2004 : 09:14:06 AM
Don't take this the wrong way, but don't sell webpages. There's a lot more to it then putting a few pictures on a white background.

Even if you get 10 "clients" a week at $5, that's only $50.

Also, don't be a "basic" technician. There is no such thing...Installing CDROMs and Windows is easy...What do you tell the customer when something goes wrong and you can't fix it?

Edited by - Aaron Cake on Mar 19 2004 09:15:14 AM
gokartmaniac Posted - Mar 19 2004 : 12:18:56 AM
well I am pretty good at web design so I was thinking i could make websites for people for a small fee like 5 bucks or something or I could install and reinstall windows and stuff like that or i could install cd drives well just basic stuff that a pc tech should know but the general public probably dosen't. what do you gues think

www.freewebs.com/sethmeredith
YS Posted - Mar 18 2004 : 09:58:18 AM
Use your time wisely. Now you are in the best age of learning something really quick and effective. Concentrate on that. Do not waste your precious time on earning a couple of bucks. The more you learn now the better job you will get in very near future. When you are fully grown, the learning ability will decrease, and also you will have to work to support yourself, which will decrease your learning ability even more. Use your time to get ahead of the croud tomorrow, not on getting small cash for today. If you can not think of anything else, just read.
Good luck :)

phoenix Posted - Mar 18 2004 : 05:08:53 AM
Need a spy?
dd2d4@yahoo.com
phoenix Posted - Mar 18 2004 : 05:08:02 AM
Need a Spy?
Kale Posted - Mar 17 2004 : 6:35:25 PM
quote:

Dont be a dealer. You dont wanna be sent to "Pound me in the ass" prision.

Actually most Asian countries have the death penalty for dealing in drugs. You don't want to be caught over there with anything illegal. I think Paul McCartney (Beatles) spent a while locked up in a 6'x6'x6' concrete cube in Japan because the local cops caught him with a couple joints. The British government finally got him extradited where he paid a $200 fine and went free. Different cultures, different views on enforcement.

cirvin Posted - Mar 16 2004 : 5:39:53 PM
Dont be a dealer. You dont wanna be sent to "Pound me in the ass" prision.

You coud deliver things or do cleaning and matenance jobs, or if you are a good artist, sell your work on E-bay, or if your good at writing, do the same as art work.

http://daxter12.topcities.com
n/a Posted - Mar 16 2004 : 2:47:51 PM
if all else fails u can always be a drug dealer

~ ~ ~ ~ [] []v[] []D //-\\ (( =[]= ~ ~ ~ ~
Aaron Cake Posted - Mar 16 2004 : 09:10:19 AM
If you're going to be a computer tech, make sure you know what you're talking about. Don't compare you computer knowledge to the general public. Compare your knowledge with another "real" tech. Last thing the world needs is another useless computer tech...

Aside from that, programming, eBay sales, stuffing envelopes, etc. There's literally a tonne of things, but they depend on your skill level. For example, you could always be an accountant....but you need to know accounting...

Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000