Aaron's Homepage Forum
Aaron's Homepage Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Miscellaneous
 Lounge
 #$#$MONEY$#$#

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File (GIF, JPG, JPEG, BMP, ZIP, PNG)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - Dec 15 2003 : 08:25:41 AM
hey..lm 14 and i need money...
how??/
dont say get a job..
please im desperate for lots o dosh!
:D

6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
gokartmaniac Posted - Jan 07 2004 : 7:18:05 PM
hey im only thirteen but if i want money i go out and make its winter shovel peoples drive ways when it snow i mad like at least 60.00 us doolars evry time i did this for four hours or so i also pakaged cds it slow and boring but you get money ussually like 6 cents a cd peace out

Seth A. Meredith
n/a Posted - Dec 16 2003 : 10:20:01 PM
I delivered newspapers when I was 13-14. Getting up early can be rough some times, but the job will prepare you for jobs to come. Trust me, do your time now and you'll be thankfull that you did.

Other options as suggested before are doing odd jobs. I tended the lawns for some old lady when I was 14. I got the job through the YMCA. They had a special selection of jobs for kids under 15. Maybe consider volunteering your time at a job that you hope to have when you are 15-18. Possibly an electronics store or computer store. You may end up sweeping and restocking, but it shows the managers that you're willing and able to provide the effort. This would pay off for you when you're old enough to hold a position at the same location.

You're best bet, keep trying to get a job somewhere. I'm not sure of any other way to honestly make a buck. The experience could push you into a higher bracket. Don't give up buddy!

mstechca Posted - Dec 16 2003 : 8:28:03 PM
Start your own business. The very first step is to improve your spelling.

cirvin Posted - Dec 15 2003 : 3:26:40 PM
i cannot wait till i am 15 and i can gt a bettre job.

Aaron Cake Posted - Dec 15 2003 : 2:43:12 PM
Get a job.

Making money takes hard work and commitment. I don't have a lot of patience for people who make posts like this, since I have been working since I was 10 repairing lawnmowers, cutting lawns and as a computer tech.

You want to make money? Get off your ass and get a job like everyone else in the world.

BEatonNo1 Posted - Dec 15 2003 : 11:55:49 AM
pawn shops, garage sales, and ebay.
Mowing lawns, work for parents (IE paint the house, stuff like that), apparently you can still deliver newspapers.

Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000