Aaron's Homepage Forum
Aaron's Homepage Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Miscellaneous
 Lounge
 Newby

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File (GIF, JPG, JPEG, BMP, ZIP, PNG)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Junkman Posted - Nov 29 2003 : 12:35:22 AM
Just wanted to say howdy. Glad to be here. I've been looking in on the website that linked me here for sometime, and I think it is one heck of a resource... If it were put into a book, or better yet, a CD, I would buy it, if I could afford it. I have found that, while necessity MAY be the mother of invention, POVERTY is the mother of Necessity! Leave it to a good 'ole boy redneck to come up with some novel way to re-invent the wheel. (That would be me, the redneck, that is)
I downloaded the program for schematic symbols, which is far superior to any others I have ever seen, and only wish I could also download the foumulas calculator for offline use as well. The fact that all this info is free for the taking makes a redneck's heart beat faster. The old joke about us coming back from the dump with more than we took is not just something Jeff Foxworthy made up! A good redneck can't throw anything away... It might come in handy someday... Usually, the day AFTER you throw it away! We aren't "cheap", just very much into the conservation movment, we were into it WAY before it was cool. (Back when, we were looked down upon as garbage pickers... Now we are the ultimate "recyclers!) The first time I made a working crystal radio out of what was left of a transistor radio that had been run over by a car, salvaging all the parts needed, that was magic, and I've been hooked on electronics ever since. And I still love TUBES.
Junkman... Not just a nickname, but a way of life.
Junkman

Junkman
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
cirvin Posted - Dec 01 2003 : 3:14:43 PM
I aplogise. i was in a bad mood. sory. No problems?

Edited by - cirvin on Dec 01 2003 3:15:51 PM
Aaron Cake Posted - Dec 01 2003 : 1:40:17 PM
What is going on here?

#1, cirvin was out of line in his post. The subject line fit the post.

#2, Junkman's reaction was just bizzare. I'm not exactly sure how you would "unsubscribe" from a forum, so it is possible that he is not familiar with how things work in a forum.

Junkman Posted - Dec 01 2003 : 12:08:39 PM
Excuse me, but what, exactly, did I say to "Irk" (NOT URK) you?
As far as I know, I was indroducing myself, telling a little about who, and what, I am. If that offends, then I am in the wrong place. The "topic", was "Newby", as in "New to this Forum" , so what was it I wrote that didn't pertain?
And sentence is spelled SENTENCE. It really irks (URKS) me when somebody sets themselves up as some sort of authority, all knowing, all seeing, wise ass, and then can't even spell it right.
Consider me unsubscribed.
I have too much grief in my life as it is. Dying slowly and painfuly from an incurable disease is aggravation enough. I posted in the section that said it was for everything else, that didn't belong anywhere else. If you were so URKED, why bother to read it at all?
Junkman
Moderator, don't bother kicking me off, I'll save you the trouble. I'll unsubscribe.
JNK

Junkman
cirvin Posted - Nov 29 2003 : 10:57:00 PM
I totally agree with you, but in your topic, it really urks me when you put a topic sentance that doesn't pertain to the topic.

BEatonNo1 Posted - Nov 29 2003 : 12:53:40 AM
Well welcome to the forum, we're glad to have you

Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000