Aaron's Homepage Forum
Aaron's Homepage Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Miscellaneous
 Lounge
 People I hate

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File (GIF, JPG, JPEG, BMP, ZIP, PNG)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
cirvin Posted - Oct 17 2003 : 11:50:35 PM
You know thos people who go into fourums and just say stupid things lik "u r all gay" and " fuck everyone". god thos people just agravate me soo much. first of all, it contributes nothing to the topic, and second of all, it shows how much of a dumbass you are. god, you think they could think of somthing more clever or not ven saying anything at all. lik aaron said "it is better to be thought of as a fool, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

at last!!!
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - Jan 13 2004 : 12:28:49 PM
Yes, that kind of people Cirvin started with describing are very annoying, but what can we do, the world is full of idiots, and there is nothing, that normal people can do about it, I tryied to try, but there seemes to be no hope!

Maybe Cirvin is right There is hope in the future, but I have no idea how.

SIEMENS MOBILE RULES
Aaron Cake Posted - Nov 19 2003 : 11:27:53 AM
3MBs is download....Not sure what upload caps out at. I limit each upload connection to 40K/s (note that it's done by IP, so "download accellerators" are defeated).

I pay a lot less per month then you would expect...Somewhere around $75 if I remember correctly. I have several services on my cable bill, so it's hard to tell. Note that I DO get charged for bandwidth.

There will never be any advertising on this site. In the past, I used to run two ads: one on the home page and one on the circuits page. It only got me $50 every 3 months, and I was disgusted at looking at them, so I eliminated them both.

n/a Posted - Nov 18 2003 : 9:30:09 PM
I find it annoying when people I know want to get a webserver for their personal sites and they have to have the latest dual processor 2GHz with 2GB RAM, when something like 166Mhz will do just fine for webserving. Also, they are not going to get nearly as much traffic as you do! I do notice sometimes that the forums take a while to process (around 5 or more seconds) since they are dynamic pages (processor intensive), but most times its good.
Aaron: is 3Mbits your download or upload speed?

n/a Posted - Nov 18 2003 : 6:10:34 PM
ive got 1.5MB cable back home, i sorely miss that here, but i notice that i get some bad slow downs when people get on my web sites and look at pics esp all at once... havent checked the logs yet to see what ive maxed out at connection wise yet, but i know its no 18GB a week! if u dont mind me asking, how much does that cost per month/year?

Yesterday USA, Jetzt Deutschland... RYE
BEatonNo1 Posted - Nov 18 2003 : 5:44:30 PM
Wow 18 gigs thats alot....just think if you advertised....wait i didnt say that

cirvin Posted - Nov 18 2003 : 3:22:15 PM
i must say that is qouite a feat. you should be pround of yourself Aaron.

Aaron Cake Posted - Nov 18 2003 : 09:30:18 AM
Commercial 3MB cable.

n/a Posted - Nov 18 2003 : 08:57:10 AM
im curious as to what sort of connection you have to the web... thats a good bit of traffic!

Aaron Cake Posted - Nov 17 2003 : 9:34:25 PM
Don't worry, because my site will never be graphic heavy. I'll put it this way about the slowness as well: the site is currently maxed for bandwidth nearly 24 hours a day. That equates to 18Gigs of traffic a week. Normally about 50 connections to the webserver at any one time. I personally have only ever found it slow on two occasions, both times there were over 300 connections. Also, consider this: the site runs on a Pentium 166.

BEatonNo1 Posted - Nov 17 2003 : 7:20:39 PM
It is a excelent forum
The ability to type in the last visited date/time would be really helpfull for us (me) dialup users who have little sisters.

n/a Posted - Nov 17 2003 : 5:58:13 PM
for updating the forums, plz keep in mind that your site can seem pretty slow sometimes (that just means its popular ) so i wouldnt do anything with a lot of graphics. i actually think the teal with red text is an eye-strain, but ive got eye problems anyways... and i like the simplicity of the forums, and the smileys kick ass

cirvin Posted - Nov 17 2003 : 4:34:11 PM
this site has one, it is called "Aaron" he looks over everything and bloks those who abuse the forums

tcd Posted - Nov 16 2003 : 9:44:56 PM

YEAH ! ! Im with you guys 100%
These knuckle heads MAKE IT HARD for
people who really have LEGITIMATE questions
that need experienced answers. I agree there needs to some sort of filter, to block out those who intend on" wrecking havoc". Because there are decent people who have real, hard to find answers, topics,and questions.

THANKS,

TCD

cirvin Posted - Nov 07 2003 : 9:33:22 PM
another type of people i hate is the ones who will lie when yuo ask them a question. like if they said they would do something, they don't, and the person who asks finds his stuff ruined by rain, asks teh guy if he did his job and they make up a lame ass lie. right to your face! god you think people would take more responsibility. personally, if you told the truth to me, ill only be angry for like 5 min then i wil forget about it, but if you lie, i wil hold it against you for a while.

cirvin Posted - Oct 28 2003 : 3:33:09 PM
i like the simplicity of this forum. others are just too cluttered. this one is very neat and tidy. the format of the posts is also desirable. not alot of graphics cluttering up everything. i don't know why people are complainig about the color scheme, i tink it is easy on the eyes

Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000