Aaron's Homepage Forum
Aaron's Homepage Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Miscellaneous
 Lounge
 Google

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File (GIF, JPG, JPEG, BMP, ZIP, PNG)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - Oct 09 2003 : 1:39:47 PM
you know what ive noticed on this forum and a lot of others... many questions can be answered with "search google." I just wanted to be sure and let you people out there know that google does it exist, its not a myth and not yet a legend. i dont understand why some people prefer to use other search engines, cause many of them use google's engine, its just that the first 20 results u get were paid for instead of actually being searched for...

Yesterday USA, Jetzt Deutschland... RYE
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Nerf Smurf Posted - Oct 12 2003 : 02:06:44 AM
Yea, I do the same thing. But about 3/10 the Information that you are really looking for is about on the 2 and 3 page.

Epsilon! Posted - Oct 10 2003 : 5:17:47 PM
hmm, now that you mentioned it, i realized that i never go beyond the first results page on google.. everything good is always on the first.

n/a Posted - Oct 10 2003 : 10:41:12 AM
thought this was funny and its just on topic...
http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~shane/stasj/div_bilder/43.html

Yesterday USA, Jetzt Deutschland... RYE
Aaron Cake Posted - Oct 10 2003 : 09:25:38 AM
I have noticed that people are incredibly lazy. They expect someone to just jump all over the oppertunity to give them the answer, and then they expect you to handhold them through that answer while they put in as little effort as possible. It's the instant gratification society that we live in. The ironic thing is that they could have more quickly located the information they want with a search, whether it is a search of the Net, this forum, or of this site. Google has an amazing ability to turn up what you want in the first 3 results...

cirvin Posted - Oct 09 2003 : 3:48:02 PM
everyon knows about google, people are just lazy. i like yahoo

at last!!!

Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000