Aaron's Homepage Forum
Aaron's Homepage Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Miscellaneous
 Lounge
 Anyone have a problem with my approach?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File (GIF, JPG, JPEG, BMP, ZIP, PNG)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Aaron Cake Posted - Sep 04 2003 : 09:45:04 AM
Anyone have issues with the way I answer questions? I have always believed in "give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime". Therefore, I tend not to give the answer, but references and info to where someone can find the answer with a little effort. I get a little annoyed when someone doesn't even attempt to do their own research first, which is normally why I post the first and 2nd hit in a Google search, making it very obvious that the information is easily available...

9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kale Posted - Oct 11 2003 : 11:49:22 PM
Your approach is terrible! Angle too steep! Increase throttle and veer off! Come around!

n/a Posted - Oct 10 2003 : 07:59:15 AM
findet auch... sometimes i can't find it on google, but if i can't, i would like to ask does anyone know where i can find blah blah cause i can't find it... and perhaps give me a few hints to go along. yeah i like to get replies that say look here someone wrote a whole book on it on the net and then maybe come back and ask something that i couldn''t understand... but like i said before, people need to use google and whatnot first its kinda annoying sometimes when they post 5 million times, but it doesn't bother me

Yesterday USA, Jetzt Deutschland... RYE
cool_tejinder Posted - Sep 16 2003 : 10:49:10 AM
I really like the way u answer as one can find much more info regarding the topic if u visit pages. I only post my problems on the forum if there answers cant be found on the net. Like my nokia ussd commands query i tried 2 hrs with google but couldnt find it then someone gave me a page found through google only which has all the commands one neads. Keep up the good work.

Nerf Smurf Posted - Sep 15 2003 : 3:27:22 PM
Yea, Keep it up. They cant keep getting answers from people in school. They will have to research for the information.

I sell H-drives, RC transmitters, Solder Guns, and more. www.geocities.com/edwardselectronics/
Brian Posted - Sep 10 2003 : 01:11:40 AM
I like the way you answer. If I had a quiestion, I would prefer someone to refer me to a place where I can find it out, rather than directly spooning it to me.

Kale Posted - Sep 08 2003 : 10:17:18 PM
Make them work for it!
Can't teach them every little thing: they have to meet you half way.

cirvin Posted - Sep 04 2003 : 7:04:49 PM
ditto

keep on kepin' on

next stop: nobel prize winner!
BEatonNo1 Posted - Sep 04 2003 : 6:37:39 PM
I don' t think that there is any problem with the way you reply to posts. Not only does it waste our time it wastes their time when they do not check google first.

Besides, If someone has any problem with this forum they can just go try and find a better one. I doubt that one can be found

da-g-dog Posted - Sep 04 2003 : 1:26:27 PM
quote:

Anyone have issues with the way I answer questions? I have always believed in "give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime". Therefore, I tend not to give the answer, but references and info to where someone can find the answer with a little effort. I get a little annoyed when someone doesn't even attempt to do their own research first, which is normally why I post the first and 2nd hit in a Google search, making it very obvious that the information is easily available...

I like the way you reply. Keep it up.

hike master kyle

Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000