Aaron's Homepage Forum
Aaron's Homepage Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Miscellaneous
 Lounge
 Excessive Posting

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File (GIF, JPG, JPEG, BMP, ZIP, PNG)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Aaron Cake Posted - Jul 31 2003 : 10:00:03 AM
Please note that each post you make can be edited. You will find the "Edit Message" button in the top toolbar that is displayed with each post. Therefore, there is no need to reply to your own topic several times if you have something to add a few minutes later. Excessive posting does nothing but clog up the board. Currently, there is only one member doing this, and it's really annoying to see 5 one sentence replies from this person in a row...

Thanks.

5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
cirvin Posted - Aug 04 2003 : 5:32:43 PM
bad behavior = lower post count would be good

next stop: nobel prize winner!
Aaron Cake Posted - Aug 04 2003 : 3:31:40 PM
Most of the UBB style forums use a ranking system, but I don't understand certain people's need to artificially up their rank. I won't disable it, but I could just as easily reduce post counts by editing the database if I wanted. . Now that I think about it, I need to change mine to be a little more realistic.

BEatonNo1 Posted - Aug 04 2003 : 01:07:32 AM
Aaron, Its a neet feature of your site to have the different levels, It instills a certain sence of belonging or something like that. However, it also seems to be a source of some problems. It might be wise to remove this feature and just keep track of a members total posts in future updates to the forum

n/a Posted - Jul 31 2003 : 11:31:20 PM
Finally !!! It seems that many many people POST as much as they can, to OBTAIN a superior LEVEL from Aaron. i.e. trying to post as much as they can, to obtain the grade "Mad Scientist"... In my case, I post when the subject is of my concern or knowledge, I never posted something without any interest like one friend we all lost on this forum... He was tired of ridiculous POSTING from many users... Ben_Seg is not posting anything since many months. I prefer not post anything stupid, this way clogging the forum. By the way, Aaron reminded so many times not posting anything, anywhere... But without success :( So, this is my opinion, I really dont care how many years I will be an apprentice, but I have the satisfaction the posts I've made were serious.
By the way, I really dont like the way many users respond to Aaron!v They should be polite and courtesy is a minimum.
This was my opinion so like they sais, "If the hat fits your head, put it on !!!"
Bye now, André

Nerf Smurf Posted - Jul 31 2003 : 12:22:13 PM
Ok Aaron, As you can see im done with my job. So i wont flood no more.

We have the gift to build what we want.

Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000