Aaron's Homepage Forum
Aaron's Homepage Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Electronics
 Electronics Repair
 Pioneer DEH 5750 controls problem

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File (GIF, JPG, JPEG, BMP, ZIP, PNG)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
chandan.ahluwalia Posted - Jan 23 2008 : 09:10:22 AM
Hey guys i would like to know if anyone knows about this problem..
My pioneer DEH p5750's controls have stopped working.. The jog dial for volume and display are working properly but all other functions are disabled.. even the remote control unit has stopped workin with it..
I mean not even rewind/forward is working
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
chandan.ahluwalia Posted - Mar 05 2008 : 08:16:47 AM
Well, dude, i got my player checked again by a professional and he figured out the problem and it was due to blown power (Source) button.. Now its working fine..
chandan.ahluwalia Posted - Feb 06 2008 : 11:28:53 AM
ya.. got it.. Much obliged..
cyclopsitis Posted - Feb 01 2008 : 10:09:41 PM
My friend who I talked to about this had done repairs for as long I've been alive and he serviced a ton of stuff in his time. He did mostly domestic hifi and TVs so after we agreed on what the problem probably was he looked through some recepts and part orders to get a general price range for you and back 5 years ago the cost of parts and cross referencing numbers was expensive and a pain.

I just forward what he said to me. I didn't tell him who it was for I asked him about it as if it were mine and because he is a good friend he would not screw me only warn if it would be worth it.

It dosn't help much but atleast you got some sort of answer.
chandan.ahluwalia Posted - Jan 29 2008 : 12:57:32 PM
Why, is it costly or something?
cyclopsitis Posted - Jan 29 2008 : 10:57:36 AM
Ok my friend, I have confirmed what I thought. My one friend and I took two pioneers and broke them. haha The problem is a CPU problem (IC like I said before) The entire front pannel is controlled by a CPU it selects inputs, outs, volume, and display. We were looking through part numbers just to price it out and it is honestly probably not worth fixing. Sorry bro.
chandan.ahluwalia Posted - Jan 27 2008 : 05:46:10 AM
Okk.. Thanks..
cyclopsitis Posted - Jan 26 2008 : 11:08:16 PM
I'm here for you but I'm trying to think... I've never had a problem like this that was not related to a cable being loose... The control IC could have gone.. because most of what I've seen in amps it has been one IC that controls most of the pannel... I've emailed a friend of mine about this and I'm just waiting to hear back from him.. He has done repares for a really long time! I'll post again once I hear back from him. Sorry about the delay!
chandan.ahluwalia Posted - Jan 26 2008 : 03:42:17 AM
Is there anyone having anything in mind????
Aaron?
chandan.ahluwalia Posted - Jan 23 2008 : 09:12:48 AM
And i have also cleaned the contact points of its face and main unit(connectors) but still the same problem is there.. I have no idea what went wrong suddenly..

Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000