Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

spaman
Apprentice

USA
128 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2008 :  9:29:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
With my country under domestic terrorist attack (gas prices, food prices) why is this guy so happy?

Download Attachment: bush-1.jpg
38.32 KB

As everybody knows, this feet are wet with oil, rich billion dollar oil!

Instead of waiting for the end of his term, i think action to resolve our nations attack on every american family, he could do something like this:

RENAME and NASA to NAAFA (National Automotive Alterative Fuel Administration) Redirect the mass brain power within NASA to the good of the common people of the country. Develop a alternative fuel from our natural resources and tell OPEC good by!!!
I just get get use to the price of fuel which has no end in site, its killing all of us! I do relize that this is bigger than ANYTHING this country has ever experienced, right along side of the Boston Tea Party! Even the the people did something, not steping aside and taking the unreasonable tax on tea by the British, They took the control and delivered a clear message to the British! WE ARE AMERICANS! our consitution starts with WE THE PEOPLE!
I do recommend tha every one spend 5 minutes a day writing your congress repressentive demanding action on this domestic terrorist attack! It just takes a few minutes to explaint how this attact has effected your life, and why is our President turning his cheek on the American People.

We do have Thomas Jefferson to thank for the Republican Party! I dont know who is responsible for the Democratic Party so it really dont matter, Politics is a place for business rejects to earn an above average income practice dishonest practices and to accept money from companys to turn things their way no matter what is best for the people they represent.

Edited by - spaman on Apr 28 2008 2:15:54 PM

spaman
Apprentice

USA
128 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2008 :  07:04:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here's a great idea, cars and power supplys that run on water! (check this site out)

http://www.runyourcarwithwater.com
Go to Top of Page

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6717 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2008 :  10:41:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Bush is an idiot, and you can't run your car on water.

We don't need to develop any more alternative fuels to gasoline. In the short term, simply an increase in the mileage of every gasoline vehicle sold will save billions of litres a year. Think about how much fuel a 20 MPG increase in every vehicle sold would save.

In the slightly longer term, electric vehicles will do just fine. Making affordable electric vehicles available to consumers (that are real cars an not rolling science projects) will make a dramatic impact and people WILL buy them.

Also, one minor point when you refer to "this" country. This forum is hosted in Canada, so you should refer to "my country", "USA" or "America" to avoid confusion.
Go to Top of Page

spaman
Apprentice

USA
128 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2008 :  8:43:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Aaron,
I stand corrected, the USA, my country, i had no idea where this forum was based.

I do agree that every car made and sold should have a minimum 60 mpg rating, but when you make cars and take money from oil companys to keep the gas hog alive, car that get 60mpg plus are just not going to make it into our everyday life.

I personally would buy a good electric car, with my tag OPEC-KMA

I have seen a carb that delivered 100mps in a 1964 Caddy Coupe Dville. The pat was purchased by GM and put on the shelf for 25 years, then the information is now available, the inventer used a vaporizer canister with a fuel injector, heating the canister with a coil from the exhaust system, so the car started on the factory carb then after warm up you switched to the canister which would vaporize the fuel thru the injector within the canister and then pulled out thru the factory carb which without fuel acted like a throttle plate. It worked! GM took it from the people.

Hydrogen fuel is going to be the new fuel for transportation, USA is now testing hydrogen fuel in the army vehicles.

Water is hydrogen, it burns clean with water as a byproduct of combustion.

Water makes up most earths surface, a renewable resource! If the USA would put those great minds to work for the common good of mankind who knows what they would come up with.

Go to Top of Page

wasssup1990
Nobel Prize Winner

A Land Down Under
2261 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2008 :  10:16:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit wasssup1990's Homepage  Reply with Quote

So much water on this plant "Earth" but it's salt water. Would the amount of energy used to get rid of the salt be more than the energy output of the hydrogen byproduct? If yes, where would the energy be comming from the remove the salt from the water? If no, then we have perpetual energy production! Horray!

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity.
When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.
Go to Top of Page

spaman
Apprentice

USA
128 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2008 :  2:13:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If salt water is used to create hydrogen fuel then salt would also be a byproduct of the process. I do think that its going to happen, still some work to be done, details to be refined but the day is comming!
Go to Top of Page

spaman
Apprentice

USA
128 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2008 :  2:15:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by spaman

With my country under domestic terrorist attack (gas prices, food prices) why is this guy so happy?

Download Attachment: bush-1.jpg
38.32 KB

As everybody knows, this feet are wet with oil, rich billion dollar oil!

Instead of waiting for the end of his term, i think action to resolve our nations attack on every american family, he could do something like this:

RENAME and NASA to NAAFA (National Automotive Alterative Fuel Administration) Redirect the mass brain power within NASA to the good of the common people of the country. Develop a alternative fuel from our natural resources and tell OPEC good by!!!
I just get get use to the price of fuel which has no end in site, its killing all of us! I do relize that this is bigger than ANYTHING this country has ever experienced, right along side of the Boston Tea Party! Even the the people did something, not steping aside and taking the unreasonable tax on tea by the British, They took the control and delivered a clear message to the British! WE ARE AMERICANS! our consitution starts with WE THE PEOPLE!
I do recommend tha every one spend 5 minutes a day writing your congress repressentive demanding action on this domestic terrorist attack! It just takes a few minutes to explaint how this attact has effected your life, and why is our President turning his cheek on the American People.

We do have Thomas Jefferson to thank for the Republican Party! I dont know who is responsible for the Democratic Party so it really dont matter, Politics is a place for business rejects to earn an above average income practice dishonest practices and to accept money from companys to turn things their way no matter what is best for the people they represent.

Go to Top of Page

wasssup1990
Nobel Prize Winner

A Land Down Under
2261 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2008 :  7:04:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit wasssup1990's Homepage  Reply with Quote
From Spam-Man
quote:
If salt water is used to create hydrogen fuel then salt would also be a byproduct of the process. I do think that its going to happen, still some work to be done, details to be refined but the day is comming!

Yes salt! More salt for my fish and chips. LOL

Go to Top of Page

cyclopsitis
Nobel Prize Winner

Canada
732 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2008 :  3:35:21 PM  Show Profile  Click to see cyclopsitis's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Bush a moron! But what is more stupid is that we as people still take in the ass every time we fill up. The consumer has the power to swing technology the way we want but the media has taken that power and corrupted it with I-pod generation. They advertise and like robots we buy it up giving industry the power. Like Rage against the machine says "take the power back"! Sometimes that means with force. ;P 6 Billion on this planet can take out Bush and about 100 of his rich friends. 6 billion to 1 seems like good odds that humanity can come back. Yes I insinuate that the elite rich are not human; they are monsters. They crave money so much that they will do anything to get it even if people go without food or a place to live. And don't think the government cares about you; because they don't. Who do you think funds their party? The Rich invest in the people they want in power to give them what they want. Democratic system? It’s a joke.
Go to Top of Page

wasssup1990
Nobel Prize Winner

A Land Down Under
2261 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2008 :  5:51:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit wasssup1990's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Bush a moron! But what is more stupid is that we as people still take in the ass every time we fill up.

LMFAO!

Cyclopsitis I might be on your side, but Bush is so funny! Did you see "The right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doin."? And when he hits his head on the helicopter? Haha LMFAO!

Go to Top of Page

cyclopsitis
Nobel Prize Winner

Canada
732 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2008 :  10:40:38 PM  Show Profile  Click to see cyclopsitis's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Haha, yeah he has some real blunders. I think the entire world political melting pot has less then 4 brain cells to rub together. The only way you can get them firing is to mention that they can make more money. ZAP!

In the words of Bush.

Teach a child to read and he or she will pass a literacy test... haha and I know that human being and fish can co-exist. These are semi quotes. haha
Go to Top of Page

wasssup1990
Nobel Prize Winner

A Land Down Under
2261 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2008 :  02:46:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit wasssup1990's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Haha, yeah he has some real blunders. I think the entire world political melting pot has less then 4 brain cells to rub together. The only way you can get them firing is to mention that they can make more money. ZAP!

True.

quote:
In the words of Bush.

Teach a child to read and he or she will pass a literacy test... haha and I know that human being and fish can co-exist. These are semi quotes. haha

Hehe I remember when he said those. I don't even live in the USA. The whole world knows he's a little stupid now! HAHAHHAHA! Ahh, but its funny.

Go to Top of Page

cyclopsitis
Nobel Prize Winner

Canada
732 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2008 :  11:09:16 AM  Show Profile  Click to see cyclopsitis's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
This video is a heated debate. I'm waiting to post my comments but I thought you would like this!

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=8QD2Whs_LxA#pqvcYxwDFlU
Go to Top of Page

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6717 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2008 :  2:29:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by spaman
I do agree that every car made and sold should have a minimum 60 mpg rating, but when you make cars and take money from oil companys to keep the gas hog alive, car that get 60mpg plus are just not going to make it into our everyday life.

I drive such a car almost every day. 60 MPG is about the minimum city mileage I see in my 2000 Honda Insight. Normally it's between 65 and 70 MPG in the city, and above 80 MPG on the highway. When I'm not driving the Insight, I am driving the RX-7 and getting 8 MPG city.

quote:
I have seen a carb that delivered 100mps in a 1964 Caddy Coupe Dville. The pat was purchased by GM and put on the shelf for 25 years, then the information is now available, the inventer used a vaporizer canister with a fuel injector, heating the canister with a coil from the exhaust system, so the car started on the factory carb then after warm up you switched to the canister which would vaporize the fuel thru the injector within the canister and then pulled out thru the factory carb which without fuel acted like a throttle plate. It worked! GM took it from the people.

That's an urban myth. It's simply not possible to basically swap out the carburetor on such a car and get 100 MPG. First of all, the aerodynamics won't allow it. Pushing a '60s Cadillac through the air is a bit like pushing a barn door. The coefficient of drag is abysmal, at best. Secondly, in the engines of the time (big pushrod V8s) you simply cannot run at A/F ratios lean enough to produce those mileage numbers and still allow the engine to run. To really get 100 MPG from a big V8 (5 or 6 litre) you would need to run A/F ratios in the high 20s. That's far too lean to support combustion in a standard engine. Even a stratified charge engine like in my Insight can only run as lean as about 22:1 under absolutely ideal conditions. There is only a finite amount of energy available in a measured amount of gasoline and only about 20% of that actually goes into turning the engine (the rest is lost as heat, and those old big American V8s are not at all efficient). Modern engines are more efficient but far less then you would think (ie. 30%).

The funny thing about a hot vapour fuel system is that it is often less efficient then a plain old carburetor. The ridiculously high intake temps mean air is far less dense and able to hold far less fuel. The VE of the engine plummets. Modern fuel injection systems are much better.

quote:

Hydrogen fuel is going to be the new fuel for transportation, USA is now testing hydrogen fuel in the army vehicles.

Ain't gonna' happen. Hyrdogen production is far to inefficient. Unless you have a massive source of "free" energy (ie. geothermal) then a hydrogen economy is impossible. Iceland, for example, is big on hydrogen because they have so much geothermal that they can waste it on cracking water. Guess where all the industrial hydrogen in North America comes from? Reforming natural gas.

quote:

Water is hydrogen, it burns clean with water as a byproduct of combustion.

No, water is not hydrogen. It happens to be two hydrogen molecules combined with one oxygen. In order to liberate the hydrogen you must crack it apart with heat or electrolosys. Both methods are far from efficient and are not sustainable on an industrial scale.

quote:

Water makes up most earths surface, a renewable resource! If the USA would put those great minds to work for the common good of mankind who knows what they would come up with.

Water is not a fuel.

quote:

Salt water needs to be desalinated before it can be broken up with electrolosys. Otherwise you get chlorine gas, sodium hydroxide and a lot of other nasties.

Go to Top of Page

spaman
Apprentice

USA
128 Posts

Posted - May 02 2008 :  06:52:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Water in its liquid state is not a fuel, you are correct Aaron.

Now take water and break it down to a gas, Hydrogen & Oxygen.

The automotive internal combustion engine used today is a basic air pump, requiring only three elements to operate, AIR (Oxygen), Fuel and Ignition.

BMW how has a number of project cars running on compressed hydrogen gas, Jay Leno drives one of the.

Using a product on todays market or make your own you can create HHO gas thru electrolysis process. Usining the HHO gas in conjuction with gasoline you can increase your milage by 30 to 60%, how ever you look at it, water is required to make HHO gas.

OH, there are some side effects
1) Cleaner burn, cars pass emissions testing without catlitic converters using HHO gas.
2) A small amount of water vapor it tagged along in the process and guess what happens, it cleans carbon deposits on the valves and heads.

The telephone also was not ever going to happen, neverless a wireless telephone.

Aaron, its works, i have seen it work! A crew member drives his honda accord every day 62 mile each way, has installed a HHO devise on his car using a quart of water he gets 73 MPG! How do I know thats true you might ask, well a group of us non belivers got together and came up with an idea. We went with him to a gas station, filled his car, noted the milage, and installed a locking gas cap, he does not have the keys. Its a fact! HHO gas can save drivers 40 to 60% in fuel cost.
Go to Top of Page

wasssup1990
Nobel Prize Winner

A Land Down Under
2261 Posts

Posted - May 02 2008 :  09:16:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit wasssup1990's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cyclopsitis

This video is a heated debate. I'm waiting to post my comments but I thought you would like this!

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=8QD2Whs_LxA#pqvcYxwDFlU

Oh, were you talking to me? I just watched the video and noticed it was Australian. I've seen that presenter on channel 10 for many years.

About the video. The guy didn't mention he could get the thing to run in a closed loop. If it can't run in a closed loop I don't get exited.

Saving this for the right day, have you seen this?
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=GfXNtIv5HyA

Edited by - wasssup1990 on May 02 2008 09:18:45 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000