Lounge
 thanks for adding!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mjd_76_09

Jordan
2 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2016 :  12:11:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit mjd_76_09's Homepage  Send mjd_76_09 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hi everyone. may name is Mahmoud. im from jordan. im living in kuwait now. i have a 83 wagon second owner after my father. i recently bought a 83 k20 suburban from washinton. i love long roof:).

GM

Aaron Cake
Administrator

Canada
6717 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2016 :  10:18:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Cake's Homepage  Send Aaron Cake an ICQ Message  Send Aaron Cake a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Awesome! Got it shipped all the way from Washington?

Don't see to many of those left around here. Most have been replaced by silly "crossover" unibody things.

Sorry it took so long to approve you account. I just flat out forgot to look for a few days.
Go to Top of Page

mjd_76_09

Jordan
2 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2016 :  11:32:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit mjd_76_09's Homepage  Send mjd_76_09 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
yes i got it shipped from Washington. its took me one year to see her finally. she stayed with a friend in oregon for almost a year until i figure out the shipping. its only cost 1800$ to buy the car but i end up paying over 11000$ for shipping and custom in kuwait.my friend in oregon adviced me not to get the car he could find me a better one. i told him its look amazing in the pictures only need a paint job. bro when i saw her coming out of the marine port in kuwait for the first time i felt like i get hit by a train :))) :(. these new hd cameras are so good made the car look much better in the pictures. that why i will never gonna try online dating:). i grew up watching these square bodies all over here. and i was looking for one in kuwait and saudi arabia for more than 10 years. thanks god i found it. yea agree every one start buying these stupid unibody cars.

no need to apologize sir. you sound a very good guy.

GM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000