Aaron's Homepage Forum
Aaron's Homepage Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Electronics
 Basic Electronics
 Sub filter less punchy

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File (GIF, JPG, JPEG, BMP, ZIP, PNG)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Ashirdaniel Posted - Sep 08 2016 : 4:24:37 PM
I have a sub filter using three ne5532 with frequency control. It works. Will provide bass guitar sounds at ease. But it doesn't feel punchy. What may be the cause. Do I need to change the opamps.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ashirdaniel Posted - Nov 21 2016 : 09:13:15 AM
I found it. The 3.5mm jack I'm using was bad. Swaped with another and now it sounds great.
Ashirdaniel Posted - Sep 10 2016 : 10:04:52 PM
Forget it. The power supply in using reads +_14v on multimeter. Its using 12-0-12v 1A transformer. Is this sufficient.
Ashirdaniel Posted - Sep 10 2016 : 11:02:29 AM
Can you please direct me to a good quality sub filter circuit with adjustable frequency including pcb layout.
Ashirdaniel Posted - Sep 10 2016 : 09:32:18 AM
Subwoofers and amplifier are of good quality. Two 400w 18" and 3000w sterio amplifier. Subs are connected to only one channel of amplifier. my friend have another board. Its output connects to a potentiometer. Input comes to the middle pin and output is taken from pin 1. does this have any impact on sound quality. ( I believe it's not. But I'm really in confusion right now)
audioguru Posted - Sep 08 2016 : 11:25:24 PM
Different opamps do not change the sounds of low frequencies. The sub-woofer speaker and its power amplifier affect deep bass sounds. The power amplifier needs to produce high power to make punchy sounds if the sub speaker can produce them.

Aaron's Homepage Forum © 1995-2020 AARONCAKE.NET Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000